“Always a good decision!”
Review of The Cellar Tavern

The Cellar Tavern
Ranked #12 of 54 Restaurants in Abington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 30, 2016

Stop in and enjoy a good meal and cold beer for solid prices and quality. Pizza is better than average and goes well with the beer choices.

Reviewed October 27, 2015 via mobile

I love going to the cellar! The food and drinks are very reasonably priced. The pizza is very good! There's always something going on for entertainment. It's a very laid back atmosphere and everyone who works here has always been helpful and polite. Definatly recommend stopping by this hidden gem!

Reviewed December 9, 2014

I used to get Nachos for take out once a week until the last time I went there was no chili after I asked for extra chili. I called last week only to be told that they only have chicken and pulled pork nachos. I am in such a depression and want to start a campaign to bring them back. I do have to say that they also have great pizza and Mon - Thursday it is buy 1 get 1 free. PLEASE bring back the CHILI for the NACHOS!

Reviewed November 5, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to the Cellar for years. We love it there. Great pizzas, pub style food and drinks. A comfortable atmosphere -lots of locals. Bartenders are friendly and service is great. We actually had my 50th birthday here and everything was awesome. Owner is willing to accommodate for surprise parties or large get togethers.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

A band of ten us were here on January 11, 2014. The food is good and reasonably priced. The atmosphere is fitting to watching the games. Cassie, our waitress, took the orders by memorization. She did not miss a beat. Drinks and food were delivered on time despite the crowd. Great burgers, seafood casserole and bar pizza. I highly recommend this place for a casual night out.

1  Thank PickyEater57