“Great food relaxing atmosphere”
Review of The Cellar Tavern

The Cellar Tavern
Ranked #11 of 53 Restaurants in Abington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

We frequent the Cellar a lot. Weekday specials can't be beat. Tuesday tacos
Weds wings. This past weekend we had a get together there for 35 friends. I got in contact w the Cellar and they set up tables for us, we ordered food ahead of time so it came out when we wanted it to. Pizza,wings fries onion rings were the perfect food to go with the ice cold drinks they serve. Staff is friendly. This place is local favorite.

Reviewed March 30, 2016

Stop in and enjoy a good meal and cold beer for solid prices and quality. Pizza is better than average and goes well with the beer choices.

Reviewed October 27, 2015 via mobile

I love going to the cellar! The food and drinks are very reasonably priced. The pizza is very good! There's always something going on for entertainment. It's a very laid back atmosphere and everyone who works here has always been helpful and polite. Definatly recommend stopping by this hidden gem!

Reviewed December 9, 2014

I used to get Nachos for take out once a week until the last time I went there was no chili after I asked for extra chili. I called last week only to be told that they only have chicken and pulled pork nachos. I am in such a depression and want to start a campaign to bring them back. I do have to say that they also have great pizza and Mon - Thursday it is buy 1 get 1 free. PLEASE bring back the CHILI for the NACHOS!

Reviewed November 5, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to the Cellar for years. We love it there. Great pizzas, pub style food and drinks. A comfortable atmosphere -lots of locals. Bartenders are friendly and service is great. We actually had my 50th birthday here and everything was awesome. Owner is willing to accommodate for surprise parties or large get togethers.