“Nephews 40Th birthday ”
Review of Abington Ale House

Abington Ale House
Reserve with OpenTable
Abington Ale House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Abington
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We took my sister in law and nephew for his birthday he comes here at least 3-4 times a year . The Service was Fantastic Taylor was our waitress I give her 10 stars. The food was great as well I will be back soon to try the chicken pot pie ! Tho my and my sons pastrami was ok . I will get a meal next time . Thanks for a great afternoon and service and food

Reviewed 5 August 2017

The food is OK but it's just to loud. If you go with a few others you won't be able to hear the conversation.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Good spot always busy. Good draft beer selection. Prices are reasonable. Nice outdoor patio area that has its own bar as well as tables for service. In the fall you can also check out the haunted mansion located out back on the same property. Noise level can be a little high but nothing more then you would expect for a place like this.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Whenever I am in the area I stop in for lunch. I usually belly up to the bar where they offer free pub cheese and crackers, great start! Love the appetizer selection! My usual is either the cauliflower served with dipping sauce or the Thai chicken served with sauce and julienned vegies, delicious! My only complaint is when I fall in love with a menu item, they change it up and my favorite will be gone! I also believe that when it is not broken, don't fix it! They use to have the most delicious French fries that were crispy with the most delicious coating on the outside then they changed vendors. I was so upset I called the manager over and expressed my disappointment. My guess, the cost factor? Anyways, the food is delicious, go and try the buffalo chicken, another good appetizer. Fringe benefit: free dinner on your birthday! Enjoy!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

My husband had a shrimp stir fry which he thought was really good.
I had a dish called Seafood Romano which was excellent. A generous amount of Mussels, scallops, shrimp cooked in a delicious sauce and served with pasta. I'd recommend this to everyone. I've had similar dishes that relied too much on tomato and hot pepper for flavor. This sauce was wonderfully seasoned and the ingredients melded together into a unique and flavorful sauce. Delicious! I couldn't resist dipping the bread in it.
I also had the Strawberry Short Puff for dessert which was more than enough for two.
Our waiter was smiling and pleasant and gave us excellent service.
Hope they keep these items on the menu for a very long time.