“Birthday Dinner”
Review of Abington Ale House

Abington Ale House
Reserve with OpenTable
Abington Ale House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Abington
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We went to the Abington Ale House for my birthday. As usual the food was great. I had the pastrami sandwich. The pastrami was so tender it melted in my mouth. My husband had the Mac and cheese he too stated it was excellent. We have been enjoying meals here for 30 years. In fact we have never had a bad meal here. There are other Barrett’s restaurants not sure if same owner. This location is by far the best in our opinion.
The service is also very good here in comparison to other locations.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Free pretzels and cheese on bar. Starters are extensive and reasonably priced, always fresh vegetables with entries . Good Burgers roll or toasted thick slice bread. Chicken Pot Pie is extraordinary. The Meatloaf is scrumptious and the Santa Fe salad is delicious . Consider the Stir frye options the chicken with rice and an orange sauce should more then satisfy. Desert cupcake is good, eat free on your birthday and wine pour is generous even if mixed drinks are measured shot. Get a Martini it forces them to provide a decent drink. It's October check out there haunted house. Bon Appetite .
Mike P So. Weymouth Ma.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Always a good place to get a group together, tons of tvs for the games and the outside bar is great till it gets too cold. The chicken dip appetizer is always yummy but don't order the buffalo mac and cheese, pasta was dry and seemed like the just poured buffalo sauce over the chicken and pasta. ( Much better at stockholders) . Turkey burger was good and friends said scampi was delicious. Trivia night is a lot of laughs, people cheating everywhere lol. Waiters not as attentive as necessary especially with large parties.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Tonight I had the Cast iron skirt steak with mushroom gravy and red bliss mashed. BEST I ever had! More tender than steak I have had at Capital Grille, Mortons or Del Frescos. Seriously it was that good! My son had the Chicken ziti broccoli and he loved it! We started with buffalo chicken dip and chips. Delish! Highly recommend !

Reviewed 15 August 2017

After a round of golf my husband and I came upon this restaurant and were very impressed with the great service Brendan provided and with the excellent food. We enjoyed the PEI mussels and a Portuguese-inspired mac and cheese that we're still talking about three days later. As a casual, local eatery with nice ambiance, I can highly recommend Abington Ale House to locals and to people passing through on their way to or from Cape Cod on nearby Route 3.