“Creative menu, delicious veggie hash!”
Review of Cream

Cream
Ranked #7 of 54 Restaurants in Abington
Reviewed May 1, 2016

Went for the first time today (Sunday) for breakfast. Pretty crowded, and we had to wait, but only about 15 minutes. Had the veggie hash with poached egg. Really delicious. Egg perfectly poached. Hash included eggplant, potatoes, sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, roasted red peppers, broccoli, possibly mushrooms, onions--with a little caramelization on a lot of the pieces. English muffins are from a local supplier--they are an artisan style not like Thomases'. I got the garlic herb English muffin. Very good. Would recommend and plan to go back soon.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed February 24, 2016

I've been to Cream a couple of times since they added the "Etc." restaurant. Overall the experience has been good - quality breakfast foods and pretty good service. We've tried the donut holes the past two times - absolutely delicious! French toast and Italian eggs benedict were also yummy.

My one qualm. I was there with my boyfriend, and used my card to pay for the meal. Even though I handed it to the waitress and she swiped it right there at the table (they have an iPad they use to ring you up) she handed the card back to my boyfriend, assuming that he was paying. Not a huge deal, but it's not always the guy who's paying! Just a little antiquated. We'll definitely keep coming back though.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 17, 2016

we went there on the 17th of Jan. as a different place to go. We put our names in and had to wait which is no big deal. The guy came out and and said that he didn't want to have just 2 people at a table that seats 4 and wanted us and others to sit together for breakfast. REALLY ! It was tight inside between the tables, the menu is VERY limited and not much to chose from. On the back of your paper menu is the lunch menu. We had coffee and it was sorta burn and might be the bottom of pot but the next cup was the same way. Her food was not very great. No hollandaise sauce and when it came out and NOT hot at all nor was my pancakes. VERY dissapointing and probably because the waitress would be on her phone texting instead of her priority of getting your food.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed December 27, 2015

We visited this restaurant for breakfast today. What pleasant surprise!! The food was excellent and the service awesome. There are many different selections to choose from on the menu as well as different specials. We had the omelets, which were delicious. Definitely will return!!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

Grabbed my sister and took off for brunch at Cream yesterday. We had to ask the waitress how people ordered because everything looked so good!
My sister got and egg white omelette with veggies and goat cheese, potatoes and toast. I had two eggs, potato, bacon, toast and we split the French toast! The cinnamon butter was awesome!
Service was quick and polite.
Very clean space.
Only critique would be my sister's toast came out burnt, just wish they would have swapped it out but we survived.
We will definitely return!

Date of visit: October 2015