“worth the trip”

Add it.
Pajer Superette
Ranked #21 of 56 Restaurants in Agawam
Reviewed January 15, 2018

If you enjoy grinders, you must come here. The grinder rolls are the freshest around and they are a loaf of Italian bread. The meat and cheese is about 1" thick. Get a large and you will get 2 meals out of it. The deli has all sorts of tasty treats for every one.

1  Thank george b

Reviewed November 25, 2017

Pajer's is a trip to the past - family owned, friendly, down to earth attention and service in an era of fast food chains and pizza shops.
I ran in for a sub before catching a plane since I heard good things about this place and it was on the way to Bradley.
The subs are fresh and over stuffed with your filling. I got roast beef - tasty and just the right cooking pink, not red. They subs are oversized, and you can get a good variety of toppings.
As it is a deli and superette, there were a number of interesting groceries, sausages, and meats - I wish I had more time to browse. I am sure I would have ended up with a bagful of tasty treats had I not been going out of town.
Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Why I stopped going here I will never know. It was huuuuuuuuge and tasty.
Only $6.25 for a gigantic turkeu sub and it was a small !!!
Gotta love this place

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Go in for 1 or 2 things come out with 10. The best Italian Cold Cut grinder for the money anywhere. Home made Sausage, Salami, Salads,Bread ,Rolls. Great variety of Cheeses. . You can even taste your choice of meat or cheese. Not a bite of the grinder.
Cash only so stop and get some .

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Have been hearing things about the Grinders and how cheap they are so decided to take a ride. Split an Italian Grinder with my husband. The thing was so huge. It was very flavorful. They also have great prices on the deli meats

Been to Pajer Superette? Share your experiences!