US$215
US$140
US$132
US$78
US$84
All reviewscampus centerparking garagecontinental breakfaststudent unionhotel lobbybagelsfood courthard boiled eggsroom serviceuniversity clubvisiting umassnice surprisecookiesgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againdesk staffmy son
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

This place was perfect! It was located in the center of campus, we had new student orientation. Clean rooms, nice view, water and coffee all day! The staff was friendly and accommodating! Hope to stay there in the future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
LaMarCook, General Manager at Hotel UMass, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Hello Jenn J,

Many thanks for your spectacular review. I'm thrilled to hear you had an exceptional time during your most recent stay with us. We look forward to next visit with us.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

My son is playing in a tournament at UMass Amherst. So glad we decided to stay here. So convenient! Free Cold breakfast - but nice selection of pastries. Rooms are fine -- nothing special, but clean and comfortable. No mini fridge - just FYI.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Hello mommy3ny3,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We love hearing from our valued guests such as yourself. Glad to hear you enjoyed our pastry. For future reference we also do offer mini refrigerators upon request. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here the night before her orientation and we were extremely impressed! The hotel is located within Umass Amherst and it's very convenient!

The customer service is exceptional and the room was clean and very nice - not to mention the mattress was probably the most comfortable I've ever slept on! Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Hello Angela T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valued feedback with us. I'm thrilled you were pleased with our accommodations as well as our exceptional customer service. I have had the pleasure of sleeping on our mattresses during a snowstorm or two and would say that I wholeheartedly agree with your mattress comment. Thank you again for your 5 star review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

This was a very nice place to stay and reasonably priced. It would have been even better if I was there for an event at UMass, as it is directly in the middle of campus. I was there for other reasons, though, and still found it pleasant. It's a tiny bit noisy if you have loud neighbors, but nothing really disruptive, just reminds you that you aren't alone! Breakfast is nothing special. Convenient that the student center is right below you. Free parking was very nice. I was able to walk to town in about 20 mins and it was lovely.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
LaMarCook, General Manager at Hotel UMass, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear MDWtraveler,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the central location of our hotel along with our complimentary parking and great rates. I also appreciate your feedback on breakfast and the noise from your neighbors. It was also great to hear that you were able to walk to the center of Amherst. We look forward to see you again soon.

-LaMar

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Was super convenient since hotel is right on campus. We ordered room service for dinner and food was great. It would have been nice if room service stayed open later. Also it was only available for dinner. We wished we could have gotten room service for breakfast. All that is available was a continental breakfast. At least that was free. However would have rather paid for a hot full breakfast. Beds were sooooo uncomfortable, pillows were hard and crap linens. I would still stay again because of the convenience but was not a good night sleep at all.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
LaMarCook, General Manager at Hotel UMass, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Hotel UMass. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and our convenient location. I apologize for the uncomfortable pillows and linens, I hope it did not disturb your stay too much. For your information we are actually in the process of replacing our linen package. Thank you again for telling us about your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Regards,