SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boston Andover
Homewood
US$153
Doubletree.com
US$139
Residence Inn Marriott(Andover)(Great Value!)
US$119
Andover Inn(Andover)
Hotels.com
US$162
US$129
HIExpress.com
US$138
US$191
All reviewsfree breakfastindoor poolnice hotelwafflesnew hampshiresitting areabusiness parktwo double bedspull out couchquiet locationthe room was nicemini fridgeoff the beaten pathhockey teama great staywould stay againhot tub
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Arrived late on Friday and got a room next to the elevators. Not happy about that but turned out ok as there was not a sound coming from the halls both nights. Rooms are spacious and modern. Breakfast was simple and well prepared. For this rate can't get any better.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2017

This is a very clean facility. Staff was polite and helpful. Nice breakfast selections. Small indoor pool, and large rooms with desk, fridge, microwave, large sofa. My only complaint is the noise level of the AC Units. It sounded like I was sleeping in a walk in cooler all night. Very loud. Other than that great place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Springhill Suites is one of Marriotts nice brands and this property showcased that. Nice appointed rooms with free breakfast, a workout room, computers and indoor pool. I would stay here again in a second.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
cheryl b, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boston Andover, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to learn that you had a great stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Best Regards, Cheryl

Reviewed July 18, 2017

SpringHills is not a luxury hotel, so you have to set expectations. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room had two twin beds, rather small for someone over 6 ft tall. Towels were unusually great! Better towels than I see at much more expensive hotels.
Walls are a bit thin, you can hear what is going on in the hallway.
TV is horrible. I timed it, it takes 9 seconds from the time you press channel up or down till the new channel appears. What on earth could be going on? No TV lineup guide in the room so you have to scan the channels up and down to see what stations are available. I may not return to this property just because of that!
Overall it is an average hotel with above average friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Casey W, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boston Andover, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us at SpringHill Suites Andover. I am happy to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful during your stay- we have a great team! I will pass your comments about the towels onto my housekeeping and laundry department.
I am very sorry to hear of the issue you experienced with the TV in your guest room. In the beginning of January the channel line-up was changed around due to programing changes with NBC and since that time we have been experiencing some intermittent delay issues. We have printed channel line-ups inside the guest directory located in each guest room. Thank you again for your review.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

The AC unit is literally 12" from the edge of the bed and woke me up each time it kicks on. When that's not on, the metal lines behind the fridge vibrate. On my knees at 2 AM with cell phone light unplugging it. Was offered a diff room but kids are passed out. Won't come here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations with some maintenance issues in your room. I understand how important a good night's sleep is and am very sorry that this wasn't the case. I am happy the staff offered you another room but understand with the family sleeping that you decided to stay in your room. Thank you again for your feedback.