“Original is great!”

Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Andover
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2018

We used to go to the Grassfields in Peabody and have missed it since it closed. Traveled to the original location in Andover as was pleased to find the lobster pie and steak tips on the menu and it was as good as I had remembered. Can't recommend that combo and this location enough. Enjoy!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyable food, fair prices, good service, lots of families and mature adults. Beer selection is weak.
Great salads and bread

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

After careful selection my best friend and I selected Grassfield’s we were not disappointed. Great drinks, amazing atmosphere Food was spectacular. Long line,that’s always a good sign we made the right choice. Relaxed at the bar while we waited for our table. I would definitely go back if I am in the area again.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

There is always a wait to be seated at this restaurant but the wait is worth it. The service was excellent and the food was great.
Each person in our party ordered something different but we shared the large baby spinach salad which was plenty for all four of us. It's one of the best salads I've ever had. The menu is large and varied. Plenty of options for even the two vegetarians in our group.
The restaurant is handicapped accessible. Free parking.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Used my Trip Advisor APP to find that this establishment was the number one rated TA rated restaurant in Andover MA. I enjoyed a nice dinner at the bar with a couple of cocktails. My bartender was prompt, pleasant and informative. I enjoyed the Arancini appetizer special. Nicely prepared and presented. From all of the reviews I could not resist having the Steak Tips for dinner with Rick Pilaf. Once again prepared very nicely and presented well. An overall great experience and I would visit again when in the area. Ample parking in the strip mall parking lot.