“Drove down for Breakfast from Foxboro”

The Breakfast Place
Ranked #16 of 93 Restaurants in Attleboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing. Very tasty and not expensive. Nice cozy spot. It's hard to find a nice breakfast place that's not Dunking Donuts so this spot was just what we were looking for. We had omelettes, hash and stuffed french toast. Would return and definitely recommend.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast here while passing through for a business trip. This place is what I call a "local hole in the wall" with really great food!! I only give 4 stars because of atmosphere, but it is quaint. The service was excellent and the food was real down home cooking. If I am ever in the area again this will for sure be my go to stop. If you have the chance you should try it, you won't be disappointed. Loved the bacon, egg and swiss croissant with fresh tomatoes - yum!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

we stumbled upon this local breakfast place this morning, the place is easy to find also have a complete menu for all made to order items. Price very reasonable and the chef did a great job make it delicious.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

The food here is amazing. Comes from local farms. Eggs Benedict with hash was awesome. Huge portions. Staff is friendly. There can be a wait, but worth the wait!

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I was happy I tried it out, but I was not a fan of the food or the service. The food was decent, but our toast has a strange taste to it...