“Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Ronnie B was spectacular! Our food was delicious and on time. The inside of the restaurant is clean and well maintained. Thank you for the awesome experience you provided to my party.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Calamari was hard and no color...nothing else came with it except ranch and marinara. Tasted freezer burnt...salad was smaller than it used to be and salad dressing was not as good. Lobster ravioli so not worth the money. Chicken and shrimp carbonate was fair to ok. Will not be returning.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant ruined my night
It all smelled incredibly bad
Their service was anything but alright
She ignored all our requests that we had
She didn't come to our table
Throughout our whole meal
If you want a server who is unstable
Come here - it's a steal!
My son fell asleep in his hunger
My daughter ate but two bites
My wife couldn't stay any longer
The smell was ruining our life!

All I can say about coming here today
Is that I want to move just because of our stay.

1  Thank Karisma V
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

This is about the finest Olive Garden I've ever been to. Waiter Andy was fantastic, patient funny and great with our table of 3 adults and two little people. The food was fantastic! Warm, cooked perfectly and absolutely nothing wrong with anything. It is clean, clean bathrooms, good parking and a perfect dinner all the way around. Thank u Andy for making it a great experience!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We decided to stop for lunch. I had the buy one take one. This is a very good value and should be considered. I had the chicken broccoli alfredo. The meal was cooked perfectly. The chicken was moist and the broccoli still had the right amount of crunch. They give you plenty of food so I had a doggy bag in addition to my take one home. The cod piccata was excellent. The chicken parm was good and substantial - another doggie bag.

Unfortunately the waitress input one meal wrong and it was an additional ten minutes before the right meal came out.

Overall a good value.