“OOPS”
Review of KFC / Taco Bell

KFC / Taco Bell
Ranked #37 of 50 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

I was short changed twice at this location. Once I paid with a $50 and got change for a $20. This time my change was short by $5.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Visited this Taco Bell in Auburn MA on March 2, 2017 at approximately 8:30 pm (no cars in drive thru& 0 customers) ordered a large order to go for 7 kids I put a complaint in on there website but I was never acknowledged it's been over 2 weeks this was the worst experience I have ever had I ordered 1 box of burritos, 1 box of tacos 1/2 fire and other half soft, 1 pizza and 2 chalupas I could hear is the complaining at speaker and again at the window cuz I ordered 4 more hard tacos at the window this was a wasted $50.00 I received in one bag the pizza and 2 which burritos? Not chalupas and in another bag all the soft tacos on the bottom then all the hard tacos and 10 burritos on top of all the tacos (no boxes ?) no separate bags to separate tacos from burritos so all the tacos were destroyed they were garbage, I didn't get the chalupas and the pizza was made with a huge glob of beans in the middle they really need to have staff working for them that take there job serious because they r being paid to do so, ruining someone's meal purposely was not the way to go it would be very unlikely that I would go back and we would NEVER recommend this Location to anybody

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Nothing out of the ordinary KFC/TB. Fast food restaurant. Service was rather slow with more attention paid to the drive through customers. The strips were small and overcooked.

Reviewed November 3, 2016

Almost everytime I go here, they are out of SOMETHING. what kind of a KFC runs out of Chicken Legs? or the item that is on special that month...like chicken tenders. I went one time and no potato wedges. no big deal I came for the chicken, but then they were out of Chicken Legs. I avoid this place unless my Kids are clamoring for KFC, I make my own tacos and burritos since their Taco Bell is just aweful at putting stuff together without it falling out all over the place.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

This chain has one of the best Fried Chicken, I think, in America.
Enjoyed my lunch out with friends and will return.
My only criticism is the side dish of corn I had. Not very good.
Taste like its been in the hot tray much too long.
Otherwise, good lunch.

Been to KFC / Taco Bell? Share your experiences!