“Good food & fast service, but kind of dirty”
Review of KFC / Taco Bell

KFC / Taco Bell
Ranked #38 of 50 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

The girl at the counter was very nice, and efficient. The food was ready quickly and it tasted great. Tried the new Georgia Gold tenders which were really good; the honey mustard BBQ flavor has a little spicy kick- but not too bad.
The down side to this visit was the cleanliness of the restaurant. The condiment center was really messy, ketchup leaked all over the bin with the ketchup packets. The tables had crumbs on them and the table where I sat had some kind of sauce smeared on it (on the side opposite where I sat). I saw the girl at the counter come around and pick up a few pieces of trash from the floor, but cleaning the recently vacated tables or making sure the vacant ones are clean should be a staple of cleanliness. Next time I visit I'll make sure I bring something to clean my table before first.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

We entered a very cold and wet place, not kept up att all and very little attention given to customers. The door was always left ajar blowing wind and rain in and not addressed by management if there even was a manage who seemed to live up to his job. Sad day for us this time, and I will not want to visit again.

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

I was short changed twice at this location. Once I paid with a $50 and got change for a $20. This time my change was short by $5.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Visited this Taco Bell in Auburn MA on March 2, 2017 at approximately 8:30 pm (no cars in drive thru& 0 customers) ordered a large order to go for 7 kids I put a complaint in on there website but I was never acknowledged it's been over 2 weeks this was the worst experience I have ever had I ordered 1 box of burritos, 1 box of tacos 1/2 fire and other half soft, 1 pizza and 2 chalupas I could hear is the complaining at speaker and again at the window cuz I ordered 4 more hard tacos at the window this was a wasted $50.00 I received in one bag the pizza and 2 which burritos? Not chalupas and in another bag all the soft tacos on the bottom then all the hard tacos and 10 burritos on top of all the tacos (no boxes ?) no separate bags to separate tacos from burritos so all the tacos were destroyed they were garbage, I didn't get the chalupas and the pizza was made with a huge glob of beans in the middle they really need to have staff working for them that take there job serious because they r being paid to do so, ruining someone's meal purposely was not the way to go it would be very unlikely that I would go back and we would NEVER recommend this Location to anybody

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Nothing out of the ordinary KFC/TB. Fast food restaurant. Service was rather slow with more attention paid to the drive through customers. The strips were small and overcooked.

Been to KFC / Taco Bell? Share your experiences!