“quick good hit the spot”
Review of KFC / Taco Bell

KFC / Taco Bell
Ranked #4 of 4 Quick Bites in Auburn
Reviewed February 12, 2018

girl at counter very friendly food was good fast and friendly will stop here again Only issue was getting in and out to get back on highway

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Sitting at kfc. Soda machine is not working. I was told there are no drinks. Not even a cup of water. Bad location. Always mess up orders.

1  Thank Jim L
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

The girl at the counter was very nice, and efficient. The food was ready quickly and it tasted great. Tried the new Georgia Gold tenders which were really good; the honey mustard BBQ flavor has a little spicy kick- but not too bad.
The down side to this visit was the cleanliness of the restaurant. The condiment center was really messy, ketchup leaked all over the bin with the ketchup packets. The tables had crumbs on them and the table where I sat had some kind of sauce smeared on it (on the side opposite where I sat). I saw the girl at the counter come around and pick up a few pieces of trash from the floor, but cleaning the recently vacated tables or making sure the vacant ones are clean should be a staple of cleanliness. Next time I visit I'll make sure I bring something to clean my table before first.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

We entered a very cold and wet place, not kept up att all and very little attention given to customers. The door was always left ajar blowing wind and rain in and not addressed by management if there even was a manage who seemed to live up to his job. Sad day for us this time, and I will not want to visit again.

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

I was short changed twice at this location. Once I paid with a $50 and got change for a $20. This time my change was short by $5.