Seven Sea Street Inn
21 Broad Hotel(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Breakfast included
The Veranda House Hotel Collection(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$149
White Elephant Village | Residences & Inn(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$195
76 Main(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Union Street Inn(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$249
The Wauwinet(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$225
White Elephant(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$225
Jared Coffin House(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$170
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
The Nantucket Hotel & Resort(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$265
All reviewswidow's walkpost and beamthe main housequiet side streetowner mattb byogurtenglish muffinsin townguest housewidows walkother guestsshort walk from the ferrycookiesbreakfast was deliciouswithin walking distancefirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Matt, we had a great time this weekend. We felt like family, returning to the Inn. It looks great with the upgrades. We always look forward to our trips to the Island and staying at the 7 Seas Inn. We will see you in May when we come back again. Keep up the great work. Tom and Marjorie Carton

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2011

I had reason to be on Nantucket for work for one very rainy weeknight in early December - definitely not a prime tourist season! Matthew and staff were extremely personable, accommodating, and friendly. The atmosphere at the inn was welcoming and relaxed, but extremely clean, private, and professionally run as well. All the amenities you would expect at a top notch establishment, but also the charm and character of a family-run inn. The attention to detail and comfortable setting were greatly appreciated. And the location was ideal, especially for someone on foot. I hope to have the opportunity to return to the island for a longer stay for pleasure in the future and would definitely return to Seven Sea Street without hesitation.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I've stayed on the island several times, but never in such a warm and inviting inn as the Seven Sea Street Inn. The post and beam architecture, fire place, and cozy decor offer that quintessential Nantucket charm, while Claudia's insanely delicious peach cobbler and cream bananas seal the deal. The staff was friendly and courteous and the location is ideal, just a skip to the center of town. My room had all the modern amenities I needed but still managed to maintain that cozy inn feel and comfort. I would recommend the Seven Sea Street Inn to anyone who is looking to channel a true Nantucket island experience. I will certainly stay there again!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2011

I usually hate staying at independent hotels because they almost always prove to be a disapointment. Seven Sea's is the exception the the rule. The staff was great, the continental breakfast was possibly the best I have ever had and the rooms were very cozy. If you stay there make sure you take a few minutes to go out on the roof! My only complaints were the bed was rock hard and I wish they would take down all the signs in the room asking to to help save water and electricity (pet peeve of mine because I paid to use it right?) As a whole though if I'm ever back in town, it will be my first choice on hotels and I think the Seven Sea's will definitely be hosting my next vacation!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
msp3672, Owner at Seven Sea Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2011

We appreciate this nice review very much, citing our staff hospitality, our continental breakfast, our cozy guest rooms, the wonderful view we offer from our roof deck and most importantly the desire to be a returning guest on their next vacation to Nantucket.

With regard to the comfort level of our Stearns and Foster beds, I would simply explain they offer a cushioned top layer but are “firm” (not extra firm - which is a manufacturer option). Our feeling is most guests are looking for a bed that offers good strong support with some top layer cushioning for comfort, as a balance, and this is what our firm variety offers. I’m sorry he found the bed to be too firm but this is a personal preference and we think we provide what the majority of our guests prefer. Regarding in room signage, we try to be sensitive to this issue - I believe we have just one sign in the bathroom asking guests to please leave towels on the floor if they’d like them changed or hang them up if a change is not desired, in an effort to be environmentally friendly and save water and energy.

Matthew Parker
Owner/Innkeeper

Reviewed 3 December 2011

Can't say enough about our stay at Seven Sea Street Inn. Nantucket is a very special place and the Inn is a perfect complement to its history and ambiance. Comfort and hospitality a major priority of Matt and Claudia, but never overbearing. The Inn's location was just right, rooms were very nice, a very homelike environment. Wife and teenage daughters truly loved it.

Room Tip: The suite was perfect.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family