All reviews master suite yogurt walked everywhere front porch highly recommend this b b every morning scones breakfast was delicious beach towels off season the location is perfect restaurant recommendations baked goods glass of wine bed and breakfast in town long weekend
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had a mixed experience with the Centerboard Inn. Before I booked the reservation, I called the owner to check if it would be okay to have my two daughters in the queen room with me. She said it would be fine, and she quoted me the price for the smallest room. When I filled out the reservation form, I included a reminder that I was signing up for the three of us. Our credit card was billed accordingly. On the day before our trip to Nantucket, the owner phoned me in the afternoon to say that it would be a violation of the fire codes for the three of us to stay in the room, so she would have to cancel our reservation. Or, she said, we could pay an extra 111 for my second daughter, although we would still be in violation. Of course we said okay, as it was only hours before our flight to Nantucket and I was not willing to tell the girls that we’d not be taking our long-awaited three-night summer vacation.
Centerboard can charge whatever it likes, but last-minute fee-hikes under threat of fire-code violations are not okay.
The inn was lovely, the room was clean, the food was tasty, and the owner even gave us a phone charger when ours stopped working. We appreciate those gestures.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2018

The inns keeper was extremely friendly and accommodating. She allowed us to check-in an hour early and gave us advice on navigating the town. This B&B also provided us beach chairs and an umbrella. The room was fairly quiet for being on a street that gets occasional traffic. We were walking distance to all of the town's main attractions.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just got back yesterday from our visit. The trip was a birthday present to me and I couldn’t have asked for a better one. Our stay at the Center Board exceeded our expectation. The whole setup was cute and quaint. Kathy, the inn keeper, was extremely accommodating. I enjoyed that everything was to our disposal. The fresh juices that greeted you in the morning, the scones were delicious, even the homemade pastries that were for us in the afternoon. I won’t hesitate to stay here again on our next visit. Thank you staff at Center Biard Inn for everything you did to make my huaband’s and I visit perfect!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Kathy, our innkeeper, was very warm and welcoming. The inn is located within walking distance to everything the main part of town has to offer. The inn is immaculate , comfy beds, update bath. Breakfast was delicious and afternoon pastry offerings were fabulous. The hostess is very knowledgable about things to do and restaurants to try. All in all, it's a great place to spend time.

Room Tip: Room 4 is located on the 2nd floor, space is good for a small inn.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank D3730GPnancyb
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful classic yet modern Inn set just a block outside the heart of town. Delicious breakfast spreads and tea times filled with blueberry cakes, all baked by Kathy’s husband right across the street (sorry nothing left by the time I thought to take this picture!) We really had an extra special 10 year anniversary thanks to Kathy. We’ll definitely be back. Thanks ❤️

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple