“Always a good meal”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Best filet mignon, always reliable.Great breakfasts also. Small dining area, nice local atmosphere, but the food is always great

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed October 22, 2018

I actually really like this restaurant. The dishes are well thought out and mostly well-executed. This time, however, we had such a prickly host/server, it lessened the experience. I am a salt-lover and my food was too salty. The fish was very fresh and cooked to the perfect tenderness; my friend's duck breast entree was perfect. Had a chance to go back and passed because of the host.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018

We dropped by for lunch early, whew, glad we did as there was a very hard working individual serving tables and answering the phone for take out orders....slowed it down a bit. To say this place is small is an understatement, I can't imagine it for dinner. We were very happy with our well prepared food and good prices. I would go again, still early in the day as I can only imagine the noisy din in the evening.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Finding the Centre Street Bistro was like finding treasure on the island. It’s easy to overlook the location, tucked away in the back of a multi-use merchant building. Quaint and comfortable, attentive staff, quick service and a grown-up ambiance with jazz music in the background and soft lighting. The menu has just the right amount of choices to appeal to any palate. The food was excellent, full of flavor and exactly as described. A fresh baked cookie was the perfect ending to a delightful lunch.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

This is a real jewel of a little hideaway! Service is friendly and enticing... The servings are refined, very tasty and simply delicious. Very good value for the price!