“Outstanding Food and Service”

Le Languedoc Inn & Bistro
Ranked #34 of 144 Restaurants in Nantucket
Price range: US$18 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The food was amazing and the wine list was extensive. The service was impeccable. The decor was very nice. Definitely fine dine. I would recommend it.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The person answering the phone for a reservation was extremely rude..we lost interest even though people said it was good.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Took my mum and her best friend to dinner for their 65th birthdays. Love this place and eat here every time I come see my mother in law on the island. This time I got to take my mum as she came and visited us all as well. Classical french cuisine, amazing wine list and great staff. Make sure to bring your wallet as dinner plus drinks can run you a few dollars but well worth it. The food is superb, the ambiance is romantic and overall just another great experience!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I get it, it is a long summer and perhaps some of the diners are, shall we say, a little high maintainence but don't take it out on me. As I am sitting here writing this review I can not remember what I ordered, I can however recall the experience. I think I was bothering the server with my presence. Whatever I ordered was ok, not outstanding because it was not note worthy. I ran into a friend who lives on the island and was telling her where we had eaten and said we weren't impressed. She said it was one of her favorites, I don't sense Le languedoc really has to worry about less than great reviews but if anyone there reads these reviews, you may want to spend some time retraining the staff. On my next visit to Nantucket, I probably won't be dining here again.

1  Thank travelertoo61
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We have dined here several times. Food is consistently good and service is excellent. Upstairs is quieter than downstairs, so conversation is easier.