“Wonderful seafood experience”

Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2017

We visited Seagrille for dinner on Friday of the Winter Stroll and while busy the staff made you feel welcomed and cared for, plus the food was fabulous. I had the seafood stew and my wife loved the stuffed shrimp. A perfect meal for our first night on Nantucket.
Go, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Once a year, when on Nantucket for Thanksgiving we go to this restaurant. We had the Bouillabaisse, Scallops, the freeform raviolis and the Salmon... everything was very good. Of course the prices are $$$.

Reviewed November 2, 2017

Stopped for lunch knowing it would be pricey, but the food was very good. The oysters were great, the battered fish was perfectly done and the coleslaw was excellent. Loved the attention to detail - brown paper lining the french fry dishes to absorb the grease etc. The service was friendly and helpful without being too much. Not an everyday place at those prices, but worth a trip.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Restaurant was a little over a mile walk from downtown Nantucket. Went here for lunch around noon in October and there few people in the dining room. Service by "Susie T" was extra pleasant, prompt, and helpful. For such a casual restaurant (local workmen sitting around the bar eating), I thought the wine prices were a bit high… low of about $10/glass for a house chardonnay. We had a lobster roll sandwich ($25) which is about normal for popular New England towns. Excellent. Lots of lump lobster meat with a minimal amount of dressing. Good roll. I opted for the Fish of the Day special which was pan roasted oysters in a spicy salsa with toast points ($18). Very disappointing. It was a few small oysters in what appeared and tasted like a marinara sauce. The "toast points" were under it all resulting in just soggy bread. My bad for not sending it back. Total bill with tip was to me an unreasonable $90+. Way too much for the experience.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

My husband and I started the evening with delicious cocktails - I recommend the Manhattan - before we were seated for our reservation. We shared a pork appetizer that we delicious but small - we wanted more of its yumminess. I had the halibut special which was served with Brussel sprouts and roasted potatoes. Overall, it was very good, but the mustard sauce was bit overpowering. My husband's seared scallop dish was amazing. Our server was lovely and was just attentive enough without hovering.