“Japanese style”

Ranked #63 of 151 Restaurants in Nantucket
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

I work for a Japanese company and when in Japan the sushi is small but fresh and simple. This sushi is like that. Not an over supply of rice on the rolls, so they are about 1.5" in diameter. If you have a large group order more than you would off by island so everyone has enough.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 28, 2018

We had lunch at Sushi by Yoshi and it was amazing. I started with the seaweed salad and it was the best I have ever had in the US. The sushi was great and well-prepared. We ordered the Tempura Shrimp roll and my niece loved it so much we ordered a second! My daughter wanted Chicken Tempura (not on menu) and the chef was happy to accommodate her request.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch and had the best friendly wait staff and sat comfortable the whole time even when I was dining alone. I really liked the miso soup, salmon sashimi,spicy tuna rolls and miso soup!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Excellent sushi!!! The best crab Rangoon ever!!! Perfect for a quick dinner and fast and professional service. Highly recommended!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017

What a pleasant surprise. First class.. Small comfortable dining area but apparently they do a big take out business, from what we witnessed. Dine here you will be happy you did. One of the best meals we had.

Date of visit: September 2017