“Authentic American Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed May 31, 2016

Enjoyed the delicious flavors of this authentic breakfast joint. I don't like that they charged extra for maple syrup, but considering that everything on Nantucket is expensive, it was a pretty good deal. Very fine doughnuts. Overall positive experience.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

First of all, everyone calls it The 'Flake. I do take-out more often than not and I always eat a donut or two while walking out the door. Nothing like a warm donut- plain, sugar, coconut or chocolate. They serve breakfast and lunch only. I love that it's not fancy and it's spotless. They've had the same staff for years and the counter gals are so friendly and efficient. Parking is tough so just park across the street at Stop & Shop and walk the 1 minute to the restaurant. That way you can justify eating another donut.

1  Thank Happy T
Reviewed May 15, 2016

I am a islander and I go every sunday and I order sunny side up eggs , I cane find same test anywhere else, egg is so testy and I love with their corn muffin. this is my feast every sunday, I highly recommend. also staff is very friendly, food comes so quick, if you seat by the breakfast bar you can talk with locals. it is like a breakfast club.

Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

They made sugar donuts and chocolate glaze and both are incredible. You can stay for breakfast or just get a dozen donuts to go, which is what my family does very often. You will not find donuts like this anywhere else and they only have three choices!

Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

I think we were the only tourists in this place on a Sunday morning. It is small but the food is good and the tables turn over quickly. We got a very good breakfast very quickly and at a reasonable price. Will be back!