“It's not Nantucket without Downyflake”
Review of Downyflake

Downyflake
Ranked #16 of 151 Restaurants in Nantucket
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

Downyflake was our first return to Nantucket food. Their donuts are unlike anyone's. Best ever!!! We were surprised that they weren't served warm and fresh as they used to be!! Bring that back! There's not a bad choice here for a wonderful breakfast!

Reviewed July 18, 2016

I had breakfast here one day and lunch the other. For breakfast I had the Blueberry Pancakes with bacon. And for lunch I had bacon cheese burger. This place has the best food and the best prices on Nantucket. My friends and I wish they were opened for dinner.

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

We walked 1 mile to have breakfast. My husband had blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup which he enjoyed. I had one egg but chose a chocolate donut as my toast. Good choice!

Reviewed July 12, 2016

There is no question that Downyflake is one of my favorite breakfast places anywhere. While the menu is pretty basic and straightforward, the blueberry pancakes are not to be missed. Make sure you have cash since credit cards are not accepted.

Reviewed July 11, 2016

Great donuts here - not a huge selection but you don;t really need it with their offerings. We loved the chocolate, sugar and coconut.