“Yummy”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Best place for breakfast or brunch on the island. Donuts are the best.......ask for warm ones. Great value and worth the wait

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Warm donuts,pancakes,linguica, eggs. Must have breakfast there when in Nantucket! A bit of a wait in season, but woth it!

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Downyflake was our first return to Nantucket food. Their donuts are unlike anyone's. Best ever!!! We were surprised that they weren't served warm and fresh as they used to be!! Bring that back! There's not a bad choice here for a wonderful breakfast!

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I had breakfast here one day and lunch the other. For breakfast I had the Blueberry Pancakes with bacon. And for lunch I had bacon cheese burger. This place has the best food and the best prices on Nantucket. My friends and I wish they were opened for dinner.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

We walked 1 mile to have breakfast. My husband had blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup which he enjoyed. I had one egg but chose a chocolate donut as my toast. Good choice!