Holiday Inn Express Acme-Traverse City
US$130
SleepInn
US$166
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$124
Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$79
Traverse Bay Inn(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$69
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$84
Hotels.com
US$61
Grand Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
Hotels.com
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$48
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront desktraverse citypancake machinecinnamon rollsnice hotelelectrical outletsroom was cleanhot tubsleep innexhaust fantwo queen bedsnice view of the bayyogurtnice stayenjoyed our staystayed one nightgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2012

was slightly disappointed by our stay here. the front desk did nothing to go out of their way in terms of service, seemed annoyed to be checking us in and our questions about the area/ammenities. The second floor was closed due to remodeling, and the third floor where we stayed smelled heavily of paint fumes. The beds were uncomfortable and the room was extremely "standard" With the rates they have, I would recommend staying at one of the other beautiful traverse city hotels.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Acme-Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Dear simply07sarah,

Thank you for your review . I am sorry to hear that you did not find our hotel to your satisfaction, We try to keep the renovation smells to a minimum to have as little impact on guests as possible. I am sorry the paint smell was bothersome. Perhaps you can give us another chance when the reno is complete. Best wishes for future travels.

Katie J
IHGCare

Reviewed 21 March 2012

A very pleasant property on the east side of Traverse City. Convenient to the Turtle Creek Casino, and points east. Service and accomodations are very nice. They do run a water softener, so expect a slimy feel and taste to the water here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sailorjeff
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Nice quiet place just outside of Travers City. Nice staff, good sized rooms all though could use some updating but overall not bad. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Clean! The most important thing on my list! Great location. Just a couple miles from the hub-bub of Traverse City. In the main lobby, there's a cozy little living room space with a fire. Great place to read! The beds are very comfortable and we slept great. There is a free breakfast but it's all very processed and tasteless. There are many good breakfast choices in town though. Great view of the lake. Would definitely recommend and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank YAYcamping
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Upon check in, I was given a room on the 2nd floor but when I asked to be moved to the 3rd, it was easily accommodated. Breakfast was ok the first 2 mornings. A late start and a too early start on day 3 &4, did not have breakfast. The beds are a little bit on the too firm side. By the 3rd night my hip hurt from what felt like the mattress springs. A very rambunctious young hockey team seemed to control the hotel the last evening. After a call and walk down to the front desk withinn 30 minutes, the front desk was able to get a hold of a coach to stop the running & yelling. To my surprise at check out, 2 nights had been over charged at 70.00 per night. After a talk withe the employee in charge the rates were adjusted. (my rates had not been verbally reviewed with me at check in, or I could have compared to my email confirmation). They did make all things right.

• Stayed: October 2011