“Great wine selection in an unexpected place”

Woodstock Wine & Cheese
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Addison
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We stop at Woodstock regularly because we can get things there we can't get anywhere else. Good selection of liquor, particularly higher end rums that are difficult to find. Excellent selection of wines from the local area and wines that you don't come across in the larger stores. The deli seems to be typical of most deli's, but we don't stop there for the deli.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

The coolest thing about this place is defiantly the walk in beer cooler. Im not from this area so this was a sweet experience for me. The selection of beers is quite vast and the prices are just about average. Theres a little meat and cheese counter there as well for snack foods.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I like a good beer and willing to pay for it. But don't like outdated skunk tasting. Was told my favorite spring beer was fresh paid 15 a 6 pk get home crack 1 open skunk expired last year. Will go back tomorrow and see how they respond to lying

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I saw a sign for this place near a winery that I was at. It said they have the largest cheese selection. NOT! It was horrible! Your better off going to any grocery store!

1  Thank Tina M
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Has a lot of hype at the lake
I didn't feel like they had a huge cheese selection at all
Good beverage area but nothing outstanding