“Mouthwatering steak, ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The steak here will make your hairs stand on end they are so flavoursome and well cooked just how you ask for it,

Another bonus is they offer a wide selection of truly quality wines which I found is a rare thing in Central America.

Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend visited this place to try a different concept and we weren't disappointed. it was perfect, food on time good service, totally worth it. We definitely will be back. I highly recommend you to check it out

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here during our stay in Antigua. Wow!! Everything was outstanding.

The service was fantastic - attentive but not overbearing. Wine was beautiful. But the star was our food. We ordered a mixed grill to share, roasted vegetables and potatoes. There was more food than we could eat. The meat was all cooked to perfection, the vegetables were to die for.

We had a window seat overlooking for ruins of the church which just topped off the ambiance.

Loved it!!

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

We visited on a Friday evening with a group of 12 people. The service was effective and friendly and the food delicious. The steaks were well cooked, the house wine great and the sides delicious. Highly recommended..

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Found this little restaurant by chance and let me tell you this was one of the best dining experiences I have had in Antigua!

The restaurant is extremely clean and the ambiance is amazing!

We had the corner booth looking out into the street with an amazing view of Fuego behind some ruins of a church!

The staff was fast, friendly and very attentive to all your needs.

We ordered a great Argentinian Malbec that complimented the amazingly prepared steaks!

The prices were reasonable and were well worth the experience! This is a place I will be returning to the next time I am in Antigua.

It is perfect for a romantic dinner with that special someone or a great place to have a business dinner!

The other thing that struck me was how clean and maintained the bathrooms were! That was very refreshing!

1  Thank Bradley H