US$137
US$111
The Yellow House(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$22
  • Breakfast included
US$79
Hostal Antigua(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$30
Hotel Casa Rustica(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$33
Hotels.com
Hotel Casa Antigua(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$50
Hotels.com
Hotel Casa Cristina(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$26
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$146
US$131
Porta Hotel Antigua(Antigua)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$134
US$176
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 13, 2015

Stayed six nights and can highly recommend this hotel, especially for families. The upstairs rooms (with either 3 or 4 beds) each have a window opening out onto the indoor/outdoor courtyard.

The hotel is kept meticulously clean (I have seen the common area floors being cleaned twice and sometimes three times a day) as are the rooms. Our room was made up every day and half way through our stay the bedding was changed out completely, including the bed cover (and the shower curtain was changed as well). Big shower with no lack of hot water. Beds are comfortable.

This is a very quiet hotel even on the weekend when it filled up with people from Guatemala City spending a weekend in Antigua. And on the weeknights we stayed it was as though we were the only guests, if there were others we did not see or hear them.

The staff (some of whom are the family who own and live in the hotel) are friendly and helpful and the breakfasts, which seem to be on a four day rotation, were delicious, with the exception of the toast and fruit breakfast (the fruit part is great as is the jam but the wonder bread style dry toast could use a little work).

Highly recommended for those wanting a clean and quiet spot in Antigua. We will be happy to stay again if our travels bring us back to Antigua.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms have more natural light.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2015

This hotel is the nicest hotel I've stayed at in of all my travels throughout Central America. The rooms are large and very clean, the bathrooms are super large! Biggest shower stall I've ever seen with excellent hot water! Seriously the BEST shower I've had since I left home 4 months ago. The beds are really comfy too. They have a good WiFi connection from the rooms, beautiful courtyards both on the main and second floor and offer free water as well. They have a laundry service, cable tv, are perfectly located near central park and across from a market, and offer travel services and use of a local phone. The owners are very helpful with any questions you might have and were also kind enough to break large bills I had into smaller change for me. They speak excellent English. The hotel is very quiet and we'll maintained, simply stunning. We had reservations for a double but when we arrived they were cleaning our room so they offered us a room with 3 double beds for the same price. We are sorry we have to leave but will be returning at the end of the week for another 2 nights stay. They also have security boxes as the front desk. I have stayed in many hotels in Antigua and this is the cheapest of them all and by far the nicest. Super happy with all aspects of this place, it's the only hotel I've had in Antigua with WiFi in the room and a real hot shower.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Belizeorbust2014
Reviewed March 29, 2015 via mobile

This small simple hotel is runned by a local family. I was desperately looking for a room and they got me one right away for a very cheap price. Very friendly service, they helped me with organizing an airport shuttle. Breakfast included for just 25 uds a night. I'd definitely stay here again if I end up in Guatemala City again! I feel welcome and at home.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Enrica C
Reviewed March 14, 2015

We really enjoyed our one night stay! The grounds are lovely, offering beautiful fountains, flowers and ancient ambience. Our host was a kind and very sincere host. Breakfast was ready at our convenience and the staff were attentive and efficient. The cost was definitely on the steep side, but after being in transit for over 16 hours, the hot showers bed and the comfy bed made it so we could enjoy 11 hours of delightful sleep before embarking on our month-long foray into the delights of Guatemala! I would stay there again if the occasion ever arises.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank River J
Reviewed February 22, 2015 via mobile

We found Posada Landivar since it was one of the few places you could book directly on the internet. It is well situated close to the parque central. It is clean and well looked after, but the accommodation is pretty basic. Breakfast is free but very simple, we found we needed to fill up elsewhere.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple