It's hard to review this place without breaking it down into categories.
1) Sunday breakfast buffet: approximately $13. Nice variety of food, sometimes not as hot as it should be. Weak service, fantastic views and overall just really nice way to spend a Sunday morning.
2) zip line canopy tour. Fun but very overpriced for the little amount of time you're there. Maybe 20-30 minutes though they tell you is 1. 1/2 hours. Skip it.
3) coffee tour: more expensive than others in the area but worth every penny. Juan Jesus was our guide and he was fantastic! Very knowledgable, funny, and very thorough. It was educational and fun! Do it!
Finca filadelfia was really one of the nicest little getaways outside of Antigua. I would go here evy weekend if I lived in Antigua! It's lovely! Beautiful grounds, great views of the volcanos, and just a nice atmospehere overall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Filadelfia Estate is located in Antigua, Guatemala. On the outskirts of the ancient city of Antigua, the former capital of the Spanish Empire of Central America, among the green coffee bushes lies Filadelfia Coffee Estate, owned for generations by the Dalton family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Finca Filadelfia Coffee Resort & Tours reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Filadelfia Coffee Hotel Antigua