“Good experience”

Kharkov Dolphinarium
Ranked #3 of 230 things to do in Kharkiv
Reviewed November 16, 2016

Not the best dolphinarium I've every been but still pretty good one. Also it is possible to swim with dolphins if you want.

All reviews
"bears"
"lover"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed November 14, 2016

took my Daughter to the Kharkov Dolphinarium we had a super time great show,great staff and a great value for the money

Reviewed October 18, 2016

Excellent place to visit, dolphins are amazing! We booked hotel for one night to celebrate our wedding anniversary, this place has romantic atmosphere and fully fits our needs.

Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

We was on the romanic night show and it was amazing! I never seen before like this. The animals are very clever here

See more reviews
Reviewed September 16, 2016

I haven't been to anything like this for years and it was great to let the little kid in me out for a while. The show lasts about an hour and starts with the sea lions. Then the dolphins take over. They are the stars of the show and they don't hesitate to let you know it!
I don't speak a word of Russian so I had no clue what the presenter was saying but I quickly learned to take my cues from the balls and rings suspended above the water. Every time they came down something- usually spectacular- was going to happen.
This would be fantastic in midsummer when it's 100 degrees outside and nobody's having any fun except you...because you're inside watching this wonderful show.
Highly recommended for all ages.