Review Highlights
Excellent theatre into sky and under water

Amazing show in the world πŸŒ…πŸŒŒπŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ³πŸ³time of the enjoy and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Wander746238
via mobile
Amazing dolphins and beluga dolphins!

We’ve been there expecting just a show of dolphins, but we got more!!! There were also two seals... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
MarcoMazzola2423
Shanghai Region, China
via mobile

All reviews dolphin show sea lions my girlfriend trainers beluga performing
Reviewed November 14, 2016

took my Daughter to the Kharkov Dolphinarium we had a super time great show,great staff and a great value for the money

Reviewed October 18, 2016

Excellent place to visit, dolphins are amazing! We booked hotel for one night to celebrate our wedding anniversary, this place has romantic atmosphere and fully fits our needs.

Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

We was on the romanic night show and it was amazing! I never seen before like this. The animals are very clever here

Reviewed September 16, 2016

I haven't been to anything like this for years and it was great to let the little kid in me out for a while. The show lasts about an hour and starts with the sea lions. Then the dolphins take over. They are the stars of the show and they don't hesitate to let you know it!
I don't speak a word of Russian so I had no clue what the presenter was saying but I quickly learned to take my cues from the balls and rings suspended above the water. Every time they came down something- usually spectacular- was going to happen.
This would be fantastic in midsummer when it's 100 degrees outside and nobody's having any fun except you...because you're inside watching this wonderful show.
Highly recommended for all ages.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

This is a great show if you like dolphins.About an hour show and very interesting.You would not regret.