Review Highlights
Excellent theatre into sky and under water

Amazing show in the world πŸŒ…πŸŒŒπŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ³πŸ³time of the enjoy and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Wander746238
via mobile
Amazing dolphins and beluga dolphins!

We’ve been there expecting just a show of dolphins, but we got more!!! There were also two seals... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
MarcoMazzola2423
Shanghai Region, China
via mobile

All reviews dolphin show sea lions my girlfriend trainers beluga performing
Reviewed February 15, 2017

It's really nice place to spend some time with children, watching different sea animals performing. Don't forget to take your camera so that you can film it. Nearest row of seats will 100% be wet as 200+ kg beast jumps out of water and back so take some precautions where to sit. For additional pay you can swim with dolphins.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Very nice show for children that even adults can enjoy. And the security man found my mother in law earring she thought had been lost. How happy she was!

Reviewed January 18, 2017

one of the best dolphinariums in Europe, a very complex and interesting program, viewers are involved in circus performances, the children delighted

Reviewed January 3, 2017

I did the scuba diving with dolphins. I had never done scuba diving before but the instructor was able to explain to me everything I needed to know. It was an amazing experience! I brought my GoPro camera and the diving instructor recorded for me. The dolphins and belugas seemed happy and were quite curious - it was amazing to both touch them and swim with them. To make arrangements for diving, you need someone who speaks Ukrainian or Russian to call. The cashier did not speak much English but when I used the word "diving" (which is the same in both languages),she was able to process my payment and convey that I simply needed to go up the stairs after the current show ended. From there, I was led to the diving instructor who looked after all the details.

1  Thank Ron T
Reviewed November 16, 2016

Not the best dolphinarium I've every been but still pretty good one. Also it is possible to swim with dolphins if you want.