All reviews breakfast house washing machine electric bikes breakfast room old town different buildings separate building main reception reception area beach towels private terrace loved our stay breakfast was amazing yogurt marjan park each morning mini bar
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The apartment was stunning. We were upgraded to a balcony which was a great spot. The size of the apartment was huge and the facilities in the apartment was all class.
Position is so handy to everything. Breakfast was more then enough, not your 5 star buffet but do you always need that? Thanks to the staff they were great.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael B
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Our unit was a large studio apartment, just a few streets out of old town, but so quiet and peaceful. The bed was super comfy, the bathroom nice, and the room had great overall design and amenities. The breakfast was scrumptious, with many options and a lovely setting on a veranda. Only criticism: the unit has a tub/shower combo (unusual for Europe hotel). While that's a nice option, one has to step up 3 feet to get in and out of it, which is a bit cumbersome.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KSchmidt
Reviewed September 18, 2018

We stayed here for 5 nights and this hotel is a perfect base for exploring the city. Its location means it is quiet but a 5 minute stroll to the old Town. The rooms are lovely and the beds are very comfy , and with a choice of three pillows to sleep on. The rooms are kept spotless by the very friendly maids. As everyone has commented the breakfast is a delight , with lots of healthy choices, and eggs and omelettes made to order. We also had a massage in the lovely spa and it was such a relaxing experience. The hotel staff are very helpful and so friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone spending any time in Split , whichever room you chose you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank SuRoffey
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Our family group stayed in the 3 bedroom house after a cruise from Dubrovnik to Split.

Unfortunately for us we only had a short stay but we absolutely loved the house. It is beautifully decorated and very clean and comfortable. The rooms are gorgeous and all had individual air con. Nice linens too as well as plenty of good quality amenities. We enjoyed the use of the spa in the courtyard. The table and chairs on the terrace was also lovely. We made use of the washing machine which we all needed after 8 days at sea with no washing facilities. It is very well located just a short few minute walk to the centre of town.

Breakfast in the morning was gorgeous out on the terrace of the Breakfast Room. The food was delicious and freshly prepared. Really good.

Staff were very helpful and the guys ferried our cases to and from the house which was a chore as the streets are steep and cobbled. They also arranged transfers for us- port to hotel and then hotel to airport.

We used the day spa which was lovely. I had possibly the best manicure I have ever had and a fantastic facial. I feel terrible for forgetting her name but I think it was Andeaja- she was brilliant, very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend a visit.

At just over $AUD1000 a night this place is very expensive but we all had such a good time here and were able to be together, rather than in separate hotel rooms which was nice. Would love to have stayed longer.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jo T
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Great Hotel. You feel like you are actually residing in an Airbnb; however, you have all the amenities of a hotel and then some. I arrived before my spouse and spent a few days on my own. It can be nerve-racking when you are traveling alone in a new place, but I felt completely comfortable with the accommodations and the location even when I was walking alone at night. The breakfast was absolutely wonderful too! You will not be disappointed. The room was especially clean and it was serviced everyday. I will note that the showers were not the same as in America. While showering, the water pressure was great but the temperature of the water changed rapidly between scalding hot water or icy cold. If you were able to get the water to stay one temperature, it was most likely on the colder side but overall not a big issue. The staff was quick with wonderful recommendations for tours, shops, and restaurants. If we ever find our way back to Split I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple