2,072 results
All reviews outdoor pool a la carte restaurant fig leaf restaurant door bar hotel beach sea view beach bar old town private beach steam room taxi ride half board breakfast buffet modern hotel hotel guests standard room junior suite
Reviewed October 17, 2017

We enjoyed being here for R&R after 2 flights. Enjoyed breakfast at the hotel restaurant, a very nice buffet was presented. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. My wife accidentally left a jacket in the room. We were able to retrieve it several days later without any trouble over it.

Room tip: The west side of the hotel gives the best views. We were on a Southwest corner and still had a nice view of the Adriatic.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michael C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Split, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear 2LaneTravel,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
I was thrilled to read that you liked buffet breakfast and the services provided by our staff. Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Stayed for 2nughts in Oct 2017. Modern and well maintained , Room service was superb
and fast. Buffet breakfast was good with plenty of variety. Located outside city but only a 5 -7 min taxi ride costing HRK 50 (7 euro) to city . Rooms are large and well equipped with a bar and coffee / tea making facilities. Ice cube machine on every floor like an American hotel. Wifi download speed is great,
Staff are courteous, helpful and speak fluent English. Only draw back is the coffee shop closes at 8 pm after October 1! Surprised that the Hotel could not provide me with a bathroom scale when requested. All in a all a great stay.

Room tip: Sea facing rooms are availble at extra charge
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear HariVee,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
I was thrilled to read that you liked your room, room service and assistance provided by our staff. I do not know which coffee shop you are talking about, but our bar closes at midnight! Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

I struggled with the rating for this hotel. Yet again, I feel like Trip Advisor needs something between 'Average' and 'Very Good'.

Let me start with the positives:
- Overall I found the service and the food to be good, with the food I ordered above average. There were a couple of exceptions to this; see below for the negatives!
- The overall complex is good with an excellent spa, an indoor and outdoor pool and a number of restaurants / bars. It's also got access to a beach area.
- I liked the fact that the hotel is out of Split so away from the hustle and bustle, but it's easy to get into the town (about a 10 min taxi ride away, depending on traffic).
- It does have a lovely view of the sea and you can watch the boats going back and forth, depending on which floor you are on and if you have a balcony (definitely worth doing if you can afford it).

So the negatives:
- Other reviews are right - the hotel is surrounded by building sites. There is an unfinished building towering over the outdoor pool area and there are other unfinished buildings and construction going on all round the hotel. During the week, there is constant drilling and pounding. So it's not quiet by any stretch.
- The breakfast area was horrific. It was loud, the food wasn't great; very much like a cafeteria. The service was awful and unfriendly. I only ate there once and then opted for breakfast in my room, which was much nicer and more civilised!
- The service in the beach area was non-existent. I sat there for 20mins waiting for service, and in the end I just left. It is a nice area to sit in, but that's about it.
- The outdoor pool area is lovely but the pool is freezing. I don't know if that's because it was the end of the season. But I thought it was a real shame that it was so cold, you couldn't really swim in it. A bit of a wasted opportunity.

I think this hotel will be really good once all the construction work is finished. And if they could just keep the consistency of the service up ... but I've got to say, overall, I have to rate it as an 'Average' hotel as it stands. I do think it warrants 'Good' but definitely not 'Very Good' in my experience.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Claire H

Dear Claire H,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
I was glad to read that you liked the Spa and most of our facilities. I was disappointed to read that on this occasion we did not entirely meet your expectations. I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back and to impress you with our customer service.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is obviously after modern ambience but the designers have not been attending the comfort classes in their studies. The chairs and 'sofas' in the lobby are may be the most uncomfortable I've ever seen. Not only the shape which makes you wonder how to sit on them so that you at least feel no pain of bending your body but also the fabric that cause itching and discomfort to your skin.
The strange greenish wallpapers look so artificial and not cosy.
I don't want to be anyone's critic but this is unacceptable for this level of hotels to put it mildly or may be this hotel has no prétention of being a classy hotel...

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Vilizar V,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I was disappointed to read that we did not meet your taste regarding furniture and colors, but It is impossible to meet everyone's taste regarding design.
Fortunately there are customers, who make their decision where they stay based on customer service, quality of food & beverage etc.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

We stayed at the Radisson Split at the beginning of Sept. It is located outside the main town of Split on the water. Most rooms have beautiful water views. The rooms are nice but could use some updating. Having said that they are building an entire new addition which should have nicer rooms. I would request a room in the new addition building.
The have a fabulous buffet breakfast where you can sit in or outside to enjoy the lovely water views. It is about a 10-15 min ride to the city center. If you would like a hotel located on the water close to Split this is a wonderful option.

Room tip: I would request a water view room or a room in the new addition when it opens.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank janterri

Dear janterri,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
I was thrilled to read that you liked your room and our breakfast buffet. From May 2018 we will be able to offer 69 brand new rooms and suites and I hope you will enjoy them. Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.