“Average food, okay service”
Review of NoStress

NoStress
Ranked #161 of 472 Restaurants in Split
Cuisines: Central European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The name NOSTRESS came to live full life together with its customers. Easy going but with dignity we approached each and every customer getting a cheerful feedback and mouth-to-mouth recommendation in return. We are grateful to everyone who helped us build Nostress to be something that we are today proud of, grateful to all our domestic and foreign customers who believed and supported our ideas. Besides absolutely dominating food NOSTRESS offers live streaming of life going on in front of you while you are savoring delicious food and make your hearth filled with happiness.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here during our trip to Split. The sandwiches were good, the burger wasn’t. The meat was awful and the whole thing tasted like butter. The service was good and prices okay.

Dear Michelle,

we are one of the best restaurants in Split, serving always fresh and tasty food.

Maybe you wanted to leave a review for some fast food diner (there are a lot of them in Split and from your other reviews I see you do prefer burger bars), as we do not serve bad meat that tastes like butter.
We have a profesional cook and a profesional kitchen in our restaurant and the meals prepared there (together with our top location) make a lot of our competitors very jelaous.

Best regards

Write a ReviewReviews (1,064)

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I visit this restaurant a few times when I was in Split. Main reason for visiting was their omelet which was quite good. Omelet including ham, cheese and three eggs and two kind of fresh Bread.
Combination was good and tasty and very fulling. And which was also a good thing the price...only 29 kunas or about 4 euros.
This restaurant located in a good Place center of the wonderful old town, very easy to find and the environment looks great.
Good Place to eat breakfast cheap and fast.
Btw they have also a Several other breakfast choices than this omelet.

zanaalfirevic, Owner at NoStress, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Thank you for eating at Nostress and for leaving a review on tripadvisor.
Hope you don't mind if I notice: you wrote everything good about the food, service, location, restaurant- but the rating given is just 3 stars. Was there something wrong that you didn't mention in the review - please write to us: nostress.bistro@gmail.com

I thank you once again and would be more than happy to hear from you as we are trying to get into contact with real guests that eat at our restaurant to find out more about their opinion - It means a lot!!

Reviewed February 22, 2018

I ended up hear on my last night in Split and I wish I had found it sooner.

The waiter I had was one of the friendliest ones I had encountered in Split. He was run off his feet but he still had the time to talk about the food, offer recommendations and ask how everything was going.

The food was amazing, I had the beef cheek and a traditional cake. WOW was that amazing.

They also had 4 large fans that helped with the heat.

3  Thank Ana G

Thank you Ana!

Reviewed December 23, 2017

We had lunch here while out and about in Split, Croatia, for the day. My husband had the black ink squid risotto with calamari which he said was excellent while I had a less exotic meal of a chicken club sandwich with fries. We ate outside in the warm and comfortable weather and enjoyed our meals along with numerous other tourists and locals.

2  Thank LaurieB980
zanaalfirevic, Owner at NoStress, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Thank you and hope to see you again in Nostress in Split :-)

Reviewed November 3, 2017

Located in the center of Split you will find this small nice restauran with some local food and also lets call it so standard food. It has outdoor seating with a nice view on the squer. The service was fine and the food was good and tasty. For a nice dinner a right place to enjoy your meal. I would return there once more if I will be back in split. The prices are a little bit high but it was ok !

2  Thank Kristian K