All reviews two sinks nice hotel old town breakfast buffet tour group indoor pool room was large spa facilities rooms were very clean pleasant stay stayed nights min walk diocletian's palace mini bar the bus joker croatia
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Booked the wrong dates (I know, my fault entirely!) and when I contacted the hotel they refused to offer any sort of refund or a room on the correct dates for which they definitely had availability. They offered me a rate of €250 per night which was WAY more than I had originally paid. Won't be attempting to stay here again!

Reviewed September 30, 2017

I found the bedroom and bathroom updated and modern, but the location was a bit undesirable. It was a relatively short walk to the old city; however, I didn't like walking home in the dark. On another positive note,the breakfast buffet was great!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2017

This 5 star hotel is very smart inside and the bedroom was excellent. The bathroom even had two sinks, as well as a bath and shower. (The shower was over the bath, but good for power and temperature.) There is a bar and restaurant downstairs

The hotel is about 20 minutes walk from the old town and it is quite a walk to any decent restaurants. Unfortunately the food at the hotel's restaurant was rather second-rate for the price.

The breakfast was OK, without being exciting; it was trying to cater to a variety of different tastes. There is a swimming pool and well-equipped gym downstairs. The staff were helpful, and this was a popular hotel. Recommended if you don't mind walking to the tourist areas (or taking the bus).

Room Tip: The gelato booth down the street is well worth a visit.
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

A 5-star hotel, really? There's not even complimentary water bottle in the room. Beds were old, making noises while you move on it. Breakfast restaurant was so small where many of the guests couldnt find a table. Other that these, was only okay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
DianaGarifullina, Генеральный директор at Atrium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear ChiowYuan T,

We are quite impressed with your review.
I would like to understand better what made your stay so poor. Please contact me directly on info@hotel-atrium.hr.

Regards,
Diana Garifullina.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

When I read some of the reviews about the location of this hotel,I started to look at other hotels to see if I could change my booking. As it turned out, I didn't change it and I'm quite glad we were away from the hustle and bustle of the Old Town. Yes, it's a fifteen minute walk each way but if that's too much, then it's only 11 Kune on the bus. The bus stop is only a few yards from the hotel and coming back it's right across the street.
I don't think the hotel is worthy of 5 stars but only because i associate 5 stars with luxury and in my opinion this was not a luxurious hotel.
The spa was lovely and we were lucky to have it all to ourselves on the occasion that we visited it. There's plenty of variety for breakfast and the staff were always replenishing stock. All staff at reception were very helpful.
The only negative comment I would make is about soundproofing. We could hear the tv in the next room, the man snoring, other 'bedroom activities' (if you get my drift), a lady sneezing, not to mention of course, the usual comings and goings in the corridor.
Overall though, we were happy with our stay at the hotel and would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel as I suspect you'd have street noise at the front.
1  Thank KJH-ABZ

Dear KJH-ABZ,

We are really glad and very much appreciate your feedback.
We are delighted to hear that our colleagues were able to provide such a good service to you during your stay and that you had a chance to enjoy our local area, your guestroom and the hotel amenities during your stay.
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit.

Warmest Regards,