All reviews two sinks nice hotel old town breakfast buffet tour group indoor pool room was large spa facilities rooms were very clean pleasant stay stayed nights coffee machine min walk diocletian's palace mini bar the bus joker
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Helpful staff and good amenities.
Breakfast is OK - make sure you ask for freshly cooked eggs as the ones on the buffet looked a bit ordinary and had been there a while!
They offer evening meals but I would eat out - Split has so much to offer!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2018

I stayed at the Atrium Hotel as part of a tour package. This is a modern hotel located in a newer portion of town probably not in walking distance to the palace. My room was good, clean and commodious. Both the bed and shower were very good. The Wifi worked well. The morning breakfast is an impressive spread.
I do not understand why they have a little step up to get into the bathroom Late at night one can stub a toe if one is not careful (we avoided a stubbed toe). I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TOG11
Reviewed March 2, 2018

The lobby and public places were modern and were well annointed. The room was also comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was a zoo, so many group tourist, totally unacceptable. The buffet was also uninspiring. The underground car park was so dimly lit, it was eerie to be getting out of the car and walking to the lift. I wonder if the management ought to look at such unacceptable condition, it was worse than being in a dungeon.
This hotel is inexpensive and that is a plus.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

My only regret is that we did not have more time here! We got in too late to use the pool and spa facilities! This is a nice modern facility! The rooms are large and nice. Modern decor and bath room. Nice beds and linens. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Some interesting items on the buffet—-baked cheese crepes. I would recommend and return!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank b4osage
Reviewed December 18, 2017

This hotel was very modern, clean and had spacious rooms and bathroom. Has free WIFI in rooms, mini refrigerator, all the bathroom amenities, bathrobe and slippers. On site restaurant that provides breakfast buffet which was average, nothing to brag about. Checkin was expeditious and quick and staff very hospitable. Only complaint I had was that our room on the third floor was facing the street city view. The sound of the vehicles kept us up very late and woke us up before dawn. Very noisy!!!! I recommend you request a higher floor or other view.

Room Tip: Stay away from city street room. Request a higher floor to prevent from hearing traffic noise. Very loud.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends