1,730 results
All reviews private beach vapor restaurant spice bar minute walk old city l'occitane products the cliff our honeymoon beach restaurant small bay hotel guests indoor pool star hotel beautiful hotel balcony room stunning views upgraded to a suite
Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with my two teenage daughters and I can't say enough about it. The staff so friendly- the views amazing. The view is not of the city but of the ocean and the cliffs and you feel so far away from it all. The terrace was one of my favorites for dinner and a drink. The walk to the city is about 10/15 minutes and the view as you approach it is great. Highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank NYC10024
Luce B, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2016

Dear NYC 10024,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay,we greatly appreciate your wondeful compliments. We were delighted to read that you admired the beautiful views of the Adriatic sea and our friendly team of service,staff were able to provide you with a memorable stay.
Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

This hotel has a perfect balance between luxury and a relaxed athmosphere. To sit on the terrace bar in the evening looking out over the sea is pure luxury whilst the beach and beachside resturaunt are quite unique. The rooms were spotless and perfectly maintained whilst the staff in all parts of the hotel were friendly and accommodating. I cannot think of one thing about this hotel that is not perfect.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Luce B, Manager at Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2015

Dear Dublin 1961,
Thank you for your nice review.It is fantastic to read that you had a wonderful stay at the hotel and found the staff friendly and accomodating.
Thank you very much for your recommendation.

Reviewed November 22, 2015

A beautiful hotel with a small private beach which you can reach via a secret lift. A stunning view from every balcony, fabulous breakfast and very firendly and welcoming staff. We were here in the last week before the hotel closed for the winter, so had to share the place only with another 15-20people, which was great for us. I had expected that the staff would be tired and no longer interested after a long hard summer season, but NO; every single one smiled, happy to talk to us, ever helpful. Despite the few people for breakfast, there was a great variety at teh buffet and you could order freshly prepared hot food as well. the indoor pool with jacuzzi is very nice, the whole atmosphere soothing and relaxing. you can easily walk into the old town (slightly uphill on the way back), but at the same time you can walk to the marina and Lapad peninsula if you want a change from old city life. The only tiny downside we found was that the menu for the main restaurant had no vegetarian mein course. Other than that, I would happily return here and can highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TPLSouthampton

Dear TPLSouthampton,
Thank you so much for your excellenet review.I am so happy to read that you liked our location,view from the hotel,our breakfast and specially our friendly staff.
It is always wonderful to hear such a positive feedback which serves as a great motivator to my team.It shows them that their passion and efforts to provide exeptional service are appreciated by those who receive it.

Reviewed November 22, 2015

This hotel is very placed and walking distance to the main sights. To make things easier, there is a bus service just up the road that takes you along a very scenic road to the city walls. I really liked it as it was away from the crowds but close enough to walk up and down and if tired, to get on the bus. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank PPushpa
Luce B, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2015

Dear PPushpa,
Thank you very much for your review.
I am glad to read that you liked our location and thank you very much for your recommendation.
I hope to have opportunity to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

This great hotel is around 2 kilometre from the old town and is fantastic with great food, although expensive. Restaurant Magellan (100 metre further away from city) is very good. Hotel is built on cliff face with rooms on many levels, with lift but check your room before booking if you cannot do any stairs. Hotel has private but rather poor private beach. It is down hill into town but very much UPHILL on the way back. There is however a frequent bus service within 100 metre with some busses past the door. Cost each way is only around 1GB Pound each way. Buy tickets at a kiosk, as more on the bus and no change given!!!.
DESPITE THE GUIDE BOOKS, don't change your cash at the airport, official desk ripped me off and only gave 8.9 to GBP, whereas hotel and changers in the city gave around 10. Generally only some shops etc. will accept the Euro, local Kuna is essential.

Room Tip: Rooms with a sea view obviously cost more.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Johnofbradwell

Dear Johnofbradwell,
Thank you for your review posted on Tripadvisor's pages.
I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us and also our location in the city.
I hope to welcome you again in our hotel and beautiful Dubrovnik.