All reviews free beer other guests swimming pool yogurt outdoor lounge the bus old town wonderful guesthouse home away from home breakfast room perfect hosts friendly hosts private bathroom stayed longer beautiful terrace welcome drink nice breakfast
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

We loved our 4 night stay at Villa Klaic. I chose this spot because of the great reviews. They were all accurate.

We arrived early and Milo offered us breakfast and we were able to put our valuables in the room safe and leave our luggage so we could begin our tour of Dubrovnik and take the boat to Lokrum.

We can't say enough about how wonderful Milo, his wife and Villa Klaic are. When we left, we felt like we were leaving friends. We had an upper floor apartment with a balcony overlooking the Old Town and the Adriatic. Perfect to enjoy the sunset and a glass of wine. (I told Milo I didn't drink beer so we found a chilled bottle of wine, along with waters, in our refrigerator. )

The pool and lounge chairs are nice for relaxing and the breakfast is wonderful: hard boiled eggs, cereals, yogurts, cheese and meat and fresh fruit. The guests were interesting fellow travelers and we enjoyed sharing experiences.

Milo was full of advice, restaurant recommendations (Lanii was fantastic) and great conversation. When I told him it was my birthday, he gave me a present and ideas for how to celebrate, including arranging someone to come to my room for a massage! Wifi is good, too.

It is a little bit of a walk/climb to and from town. Took us about 20 minutes but we enjoyed the exercise, especially after a big dinner. You can take the bus, but we never did.

We would definitely recommend and would stay here again.

Thank you for making our visit to Dubrovnik so special.

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank EspritD
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

We loved our stay here. Beautiful sea views, nice breakfast and of course, free beer! We enjoyed the walk up and down from Old City quite a bit as it provided some nice little exercise after all of the delicious food we ate. Villa Klaic had the best hosts we had on our trip. Milo was so helpful with restaurant recommendations and transportation to the bus station. Thank you for a wonderful stay! I only wish we could have stayed longer.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Where do I start! Located 15 mins or so down steps to the beautiful old town! Walk back very pleasant depending on your fitness or also taxi or bus. Villa klaic has 8 rooms with private bathroom and very good shower! There is also a small pool great for a dip after a walk home. There is also a very decent sitting area for exchanging info with other guests! By the way free beer also! Rooms had double beds TV and fridge toped up daily with water great touch . Milo and his wife Dravka are the best host's ever nothing is impossible with these two! They picked us up from the airport and took us back what a service! Milo will meet and greet all guests finding out their plans to see if he can help . We stayed for a week and it was one of the best times ever and we travel Europe every year! With two fone calls Milo organised a car for two days and 2 APTS in Split at a very competitive price! Breakfast was really nice continental style but boiled eggs were included all served in the breakfast room and Milo over seeing proceedings . We would not hesitate in recommending this guesthouse to anyone wishing to visit Dubrovnik it's a 10 out of 10 from us all !

Room Tip: We had rooms 1+2 no view but did not care there is at least 2 other rooms with a sea view!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2017

This is a great b&b! Milo and his wife are extremely nice people who connect with their guests. There is street parking if you arrive by car. We gave Milo a call and he met us on the street to show us where to park. Milo is a very fit and managed to carry out luggage down the somewhat steep stairs leading to his villa (he also brought them back up the stairs upon departure.) You can walk to town, it is all downhill. If you don’t want to walk back uphill to go home, there is a bus. The outdoor area of the villa is very inviting with furniture covered by a large umbrella and a pool, you can see the Adriatic in the distance. Milo also has beer on tap for his guests! The breakfast room is bright with a lot of windows. The healthy breakfast had enough to offer. Our room was a little on the small side, but we had a balcony which overlooked the Adriatic in the distance. It was clean, modern and bright. Milo is one of the best hosts we have encountered. He will help with your needs and has an incredible personality.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I love it! It is my first time visiting Dubrovnik. Four days ago, I just arrived and was warmly welcomed by Milo. He even served me a welcome drink. I stayed for three days and all were just great. I booked a single room with an external private bathroom. Apart from the fact that I am not good that using keys and made some noises when opening the doors all the time, I feel very comfy. The place is accessible and safe. Milo is really a host that you can depend on. He is friendly and helpful. The network of the villa is good too.
What more can I ask for. You may need to walk uphill by a hundred steps back and forth from the old town, but it is also great exercise when traveling.
It has been a great time for me.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo