“Eat , drink , enjoy & relax”
Review of Pantarul

Pantarul
Ranked #3 of 407 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Price range: US$6 - US$37
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pantarul - feels like home. Our intention is for everyone to feel welcome and for each palate to be satisfied. A snack with a glass of local wine or a several-course dinner which will make all your senses flick? Top quality, yet unpretentious food - modern cuisine at its best. Our menu lives with the seasons and all the dishes are prepared using incredible local produce which is sourced by farmers from Dubrovnik's surroundings, especially from Zupa and Konavle. Fresh fish is delivered daily and the meat comes from the most reliable sources. Homemade pasta and bread, a creative wine list featuring Croatian wines and an honest smile on the waiters' faces - this is what we look for in a restaurant ourselves. Once you're done enjoying the meal, you can flip through the restaurant cookbook - a 320-page edition full of photos, stories and traditional Dubrovnik recipes.
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favourite places in Dubrovnik and I am always coming back at this place together with my gf , friends and family . Always interesting menu , delicious food , great wine list , friendly staff , great owners ... It feels like home , do not miss this place :)

1  Thank Stanko Z
Write a ReviewReviews (1,505)

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We pre booked this restaurant before travelling from the UK because of the reviews it had. We were not disappointed. Excellent service. The food was just what we had hoped for. Spicy crab cakes and rare steak for two expertly cooked. A bit more expensive than some but worth every penny .

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed here. Stuff, food and the whole place was great. Good prices for wine. Good portions. I eated veal confit and it was perfect. Amazing desserts, chesecake was one of the best I tryed and chocolate with lime also.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Recommended by my host, on my recent visit to Dubrovnik, and I was not disappointed.

Dinner bookings by reservation only and we were lucky to get a slot after having to cancel our original booking.

I opted for the insanely delicious 5 course fish tasting menu, which I had to share because despite being told it was smaller portions, it really was a lot of food, so much so I had to have my dessert packed, which they kindly did.

The food was amazing - I loved it all! The service was excellent.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We just popped in at lunchtime and we were lucky to get a table as while we were eating we saw people being turned away as it was booked out. The waiter was lovely and offered to explain everything on the menu to us. The food was perfection we opted for mains and desserts and could not pick one fault. Good vegetarian options also. We would loved to have returned for dinner if we had had more time in lapad. Friendly competent staff paired with excellent food made this a great experience and I will recommennd to anyone I know visiting Dubrovnik