“Meal with a show. ”

Chihuahua Cantina Mexicana
Ranked #110 of 438 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Read the reviews and see this restaurant had good reviews and live show. Well..... the food was good, delicious and huge servings. The live show this night turned out to be two passionate staff having a series of arguments over we don't know what. But as it was on display we watched in awe and amusement. Not sure who won but I put my money on the front of house lady.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Wandered in as staying nearby. Really friendly staff and great food in huge portions. Veggie fajitas delicious and the meat dishes had by the rest of the family were good too. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Nikkisibley
Reviewed March 11, 2018

I absolutely adore everything about this place. The staff is so friendly and wonderful! The vibe is positive, and I loved their choice of live music bands. They were offering a special Valentines day menu that had an utterly divine appetizer. Sadly I can't remember the name of it. It was gluten-free and looked and tasted a bit like falafel balls! The appetizer was paired with a Bolfan Sauvignon blanc which complimented it perfectly. So happy this place exists!

1  Thank Allie S
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Myself and 3 girlfriends were staying close by and noted that this eatery had good trip advisor reviews so decided to give it a try. We were NOT disappointed. Our waiter spoke perfect English and was very attentive and helpful. The food was all delicious and freshly cooked with a good choice of veggie options. We shared two ample starters and all had a main course washed it down with a very pleasing bottle of Croatian Sauvigion Blanc. The portions were extremely generous and the bill (inc tip) worked out at approx £20 each which we all felt was excellent value for money.
I would definitely recommend this place and will revisit the next time I am in beautiful Dubrovnik.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

This is one of my go to places to eat! Staff is very nice and friendly — the lady server is extraordinary, she recognized us from before and gives great service! My favorite dishes from here: the camarones enchilada and veracruz flautas! The quesadillas and chicken chimichanga and chicken enchilada are also pretty good too. Salsas and dips are very good as well!