“Awesome”
Review of Konoba Veranda

Konoba Veranda
Ranked #1 of 436 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Description: Small family business, serves homemade food with a big friendly smile. Combination of traditional and modern food in one plate. Tastes and smells of Croatia, Mediterranean and Herzegovina.
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

So, Maja's brother and sister are one of my best friends so this summer I spent a couple of days at their place. Then they took me to this lovely restaurant. The atmosphere is really amazing, the food is so delicius and the part is that there are some specialties on menu from area where they come from. The prices are very reasonable. We agreed that next time when I come I will bring my violin and play for the other guests. And yes, I highly recommend you to come to this restaurant. :D

2  Thank Ante S

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We were blown away by the quality of the ingredients, the cooking, the service and the value for money of this dining experience. Thank you to all the staff involved in giving us one of our most cherished dining experiences. We were fortunate to dine at several restaurants in Dubrovnik, including fine dining establishments. This knocked them all into a cocked hat, before you even add value for money.
The cheese starter was incredible from the quality of the cheese, to olive oil and other accompaniments. The pasta with truffles was something I will remember forever, and the chocolate soufflé, delightful. Other guests who were having different dishes were spontaneously remarking to us on the delights they were experiencing. I am sorry I have forgotten the name of the Liquere including Red wine, we had to finish, but I want to discover it, so I can re live it again in the future.
This was an experience we will treasure forever and once again thank you to all the family for the cooking skill and ambience you allowed us to share. May all your plans for the future be fulfilled as your dedication and drive deserve reward.

1  Thank Elstone2014
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

A group of 8 friends and family had a very good meal here. We enjoyed cocktails, appetizers and many entrees. The poor mans bread appetizer and seafood risotto and cheese plate were all good. Entrees included the special beef and the plastic ado beef that was slow roasted for 3 days was tangy and delicious. They have a special whole chicken that you need to pre-order that looked really good another table. Other entrees included seafood, meat and salads. The prices were very reasonable and averaged about 500 kuna or $90 USD per couple with tip. Very nice.

1  Thank Steve Z
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

This place has made me put Croatia on the list of the countries with the best food in Europe, right up there with Italy, France and Spain.

2  Thank Peter S
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

A hiden pearl...
Exelent servive... Exelent food... god prices..
Is most defintly the best place to Eat...

1  Thank Jannik J