“Simple but great. ”
Review of Vita Bella

Vita Bella
Ranked #24 of 407 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Price range: US$12 - US$37
Description: The most special about this little local family place is it's wood fired pizza oven and grill. Food is being made and served with plenty of love and patience. That's why our pizzas come out so tasty and perfectly shaped every single time, same works out for our grilled meat specialities and fish as well. A bussines made from passion, focused on making our customers happy. Atmosphere adjusted to make you sit back and enjoy, unique service experience based on friendly approach, with a bit of sincere laugh as well. Don't expect to see any rush or stress here, we hate "like on track" fast food factory way. If you like it, come again and bring your friends and family. Our dream is to make your dream come true! Special note: you may not be served if haven't made table reservation as we are limited with seats. We accept following credit cards: Visa, Maestro and MasterCard. We don't have any specialised vegan and vegetarian friendly options. We do not deliver food. We do not accept euros.
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

After numerous nights having some fine dining experiences, we were in need of something a bit more simple and low key. Vita Bella is perfect if you're in need of this.

Service was good as we got a table straight away without the need to book or wait. My girlfriend had the chicken and chips and I had the Dragon pizza. We shared the buffalo mozzarella and tomatoes.

Food was excellent and portions were big. Price was also decent which also helps.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Husband and I went to this restaurant based on TripAdvisor reviews, and we we were not disappointed. We both have a regular pizza each, the jumbo pizzas are HUGE! Great for sharing. The pizzas were good and so was the service. The waiter did forget to order my husband's pizza, he apologised and within 5 minutes his pizza was served. As a gesture of apology the waiter offer by husband a free liquor after dinner. The bill was reasonable, 190 Kuna for 2 pizzas, one beer and a big bottle of water.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I read about this place on trip advisor when I first came into Dubrovnik. I was quite hungry, so was looking forward to a substantial first meal. I had pizza and a glass of house red wine...both were delicious and generous portions. (I was able to take the rest of the pizza home and have it for lunch/breakfast the next day). The staff were so friendly, giving me recommendations for Dubrovnik and making me feel very welcome. The price was also very reasonable for the amount of food received. I'd highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

If you want good pizza, excellent service you should go to this place. Affordable and the taste so good it's worth the walk.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

From were we where staying it was a good 45min walk to vita Bello probably quicker if we knew some shortcuts.
We went because of trip advisor reviews the food was very good the service was genuine and also very good. It was the cheapest meal we had all week and it was excellent value for money, the large pizza is the size of a car tyre the biggest I've ever seen, a great spot to eat if your fed up of paying over the top prices in touristy areas.
One of us had the chicken fillet (4 pieces)and chips with some salad about 55kuna.