All reviews nice hotel really enjoyed our stay here nice room two nights enjoyable stay bars and restaurants hotel is located furnishings
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This hotel was recently renovated. It has large clean rooms and friendly staff. It is close to all the tourist attractions - you can walk everywhere. The staff were friendly and its easy to park the car

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stayed in the part of the hotel which was across the road from the reception area. It was sort of alright as rooms go but nothing special. However the location is convenient and felt very safe at night. Breakfast seemed a bit odd - there were no staff around so I went behind the bar to get my own cup and glass.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The hotel is located near the city's center but please know that it is a 10-15min drive to a beach, I was not clear on that. After arriving I was given my room right away, the room had 2 single beds and I requested 1 queen. I went back to the front office and they immediately fixed the situation. I ran into a few other small issues while staying at the hotel and I will say I was very impressed at how lovely the girls at the front desk were. They always made sure that I was well taken care of and after being in Berlin where customer service was non existent, this was a nice welcome change.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Good location but hardly any service at the Reception. All the staff were engaged running the restaurant primarily. We called one to the Reception desk, she gave us the keys and that was about it. Any further questions, we found them either in the restaurant or the kitchen. We asked some basic touristy questions and were told to ask at the town's Tourist Information...
The Reception was about a 3x4 sq m area with hardly any info leaflets nor did it feel welcoming.
We had 2 rooms - the double was OK, not well furnished; the top floor twin was so very tight. The Reception assured us our rooms were nearby. They were in fact consecutive room numbers but on different floors.
Each had a bank of 3 identical switches together for the bathroom, none identified: one for the light, one we didn't know and one we worked out through chill showers that it was for the water boiler!
Room rate excludes "city tax" which we knew about and was alright, but there was a charge of 4x15kn for "registration". Whose charge?
At breakfast, they ran out of forks, cups and milk at the same time, but we had to ask and wait for forks to be washed.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2013

A small, clean and tidy property set in a perfect location for discovering Pula old town. The hotel is split and is on 2 sides of a small street. The side that houses the restaurant is the old part with the new and updated part of the hotel on the other. I can't comment on the standard of the old part of the hotel but the new rooms are what you would expect from a small, mid-range boutique hotel - reasonable sized rooms with modern decoration. The beds are probably the most comfortable I have slept in for a long time and the air conditioning was really effective which was a bonus as it was HOT!!!! Servicing was quick and effective and breakfast was ok although it appeared to be a constant battle for the staff to keep it stocked. All in all the Hotel is fine but they are charging 5* prices (over £100 a night) for what is very much a 3* hotel. I would use it again - mainly because of the location but will be looking elsewhere first.

Room Tip: Insist on a room in the new part of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple