The hotel is located in Borik, close to Zadar. The town is not very easy to reach by foot, so he best thing to do is take bus 5/8 in front of the hotel. There is also a tourist train for 10 kuna/pers. The hotel is a nice family resort with a large pool, a slide and a beach in front of the hotel. It was a little bit to calm for me, because the animation team was already gone. The hotel is good for familys/ older people, but not for young people because there is nothing in the area to do. The hotel is very nice and clean! The staff was so friendly! The food was good, a lot of choices. The all-In was not really all in, it finished at 22H.
My room was on the 3th floor, not with swimmingpool view. The room was big, with a nice bathroom. First i had a problem with the balconydoor, because you need to pull to both sides of the window. The airco was good. The only negative was the internet, It was not free.
The welness was really nice! Its a good hotel, but a little bit boring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik in Zadar offers you sun, sea, lots of fun and the greatest spa and wellness facilities in this part of Europe, all amidst blossoming gardens.The club’s bedrooms are outstanding in terms of size and design and are dominated by Mediterranean colours. Spacious, modern bathrooms, air conditioning and balconies in nearly all bedrooms add to the comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik Hotel Zadar
- Falkensteiner Hotel Zadar
- Falkensteiner Hotel Funimation Borik