All reviews anastasia crimea behaviour elevator culture concierge
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Villa Elena and all its staff make this place one of the great places I have visited around the world. This place will always have a special place in my heart. From the moment I arrived at Villa Elena I was made to feel like a statesman; and not just on arrival but every minute of my 6 day stay. I will name a few people and I apologise for those I do not name but you are not forgotten. So many people have made this trip one of the most memorable. Thank you Anastasia on reception and Igor on concierge. Nothing was too much trouble. At the beach club, Sergei, Natalia and the whole team made it an experience beyond my dreams. Crimea remains primarily a Russian resort and for that you can be grateful. No drunken yobs, no unsociable behaviour, just lovely people having a wonderful time enjoying their summer holidays.
If you book at Villa Elena you will have made one of the great choices in life and once you leave the the gates that protect this property you will be exposed to the most enjoyable Crimean culture.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Tidy68
Villa_Elena_Yalta, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Villa Elena Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for your great review! We are happy to be among the most memorable places you have visited. It is a great honor for us. We are also deeply touched by your special attitude to our staff. Welcome to Crimea!

Reviewed July 27, 2016

WAS fortunate enough to have Travel all Russia books this hotel for me in advance of the busy season. This is one of the best boutique hotels Ive stayed in in awhile. the property is old world charm and the service is outstanding. The restaurant is fabulous but a bit pricey, I guess the sanctions have made a lot of things sky rocket in price.My only complaint is the wine selections by the glass. A bit oh history, The hotel was built around the turn of the century and was the first in Yalta to have electricity and elevators. This was because only the elite class were visiting the sea side resort in those days. Enjoy the pool and the private beach.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Keith S
Villa_Elena_Yalta, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Villa Elena Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2016

Dear Keith! Thank you for your visit! It was a pleasure for us to receive such a nice guest from the United States. We are happy to hear that you appreciated the hotel’s rich history and excellent hospitality. Villa Elena is very special indeed. We hope that you had a great time in Crimea and fell in love with our unique region. Welcome!

Reviewed February 21, 2016

Everything just excellent!! I'm originally from Ukraine but living in UAE, and it was so pleasure to come back home and be hosted so amazing place like Villa Elena. I've never been there before, but I can say for sure its a high class place! Rooms, food, stuff, service, everything like I get used! Kip it up guys!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Vanila C
Villa_Elena_Yalta, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Villa Elena Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2016

Dear Guest, we are deeply moved by your kind words. Many thanks from our whole team for your visit and for ranking us first in Yalta. It is great that you enjoyed your staying at the Villa Elena Hotel, including the room, restaurant and personnel. We always do our best to give hospitality, which combines traditions since 1912 and the world’s best practice. Hopefully, you will come back soon to explore Crimea further. The region, so dear to your heart, has thousands of secrets even for people who have spent their whole lives there. You are always welcome!

Reviewed December 6, 2015

A high class hotel in a very good location close to the sea-front. Perfectly maintained, decorated with great taste. Staff is always happy to help. Rooms are very well equipped. What was important for us - the hotel has its own power generating equipment, so the black-outs are not a problem.
Overall, I would rate Villa Elena Hotel as high as the best and most notable hotel of the world, such as Four Seasons and Grand Hyatt.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Serbaz
Villa_Elena_Yalta, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Villa Elena Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2015

Dear Guest! It was a pleasure for us to read your review on Trip Advisor. Thank you for placing Villa Elena among the most renowned hotels of the world and appreciating our location, design, rooms, and staff. You visited Crimea in the rather difficult blackout period. We are glad that we had all facilities to supply electricity, hot water and heating 24/7. So, we hope that you had a great time. Anyway, you should visit Crimea some other time to enjoy it even more. See you in the heart of Yalta!

Reviewed November 8, 2015

Excellen location, interior and service, incleding room service, vallet parking, welcome champagne. Restaurant offers wast breakfast and dinner menu. Perfect place for a romatic getaway. 24-hour spa is avalable along with beauty parlor inside the hotel

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexandra S
Villa_Elena_Yalta, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Villa Elena Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2015

Dear Alexandra, thank you for reviewing Villa Elena and placing it among perfect destinations for a romantic weekend. The Hotel really gives its guests unique experiences, with its excellent location, exquisite interiors and five-star service. We are glad that you appreciated all this. You are always welcome to the atmosphere of luxury and comfort since 1912!