“I want to go back”
other travellers have booked this property
Charming Kotor Old Town Kotor Old Town
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Charming Kotor Old Town
Kotor Old Town
Open plan lounge / kitchen overlooking the square
Large front bedroom with twin beds
Around beautiful Kotor Bay
Spacious open plan lounge / kitchen
Double bedroom
Front bedroom (twin beds)
Main square in Kotor Old Town - great to just sit, relax & people watch!
Spacious entrance hall with marble tiled floor
Bathroom
Double bedroom
View from the apartment onto Museum Square
Exterior of apartment (2nd floor) - pop out for a morning coffee and watch the world go by
The stunning bay surrounded by mountains
View onto the picturesque Museum Square at night
Wander along Kotor Marina & admire the yachts
Breathtaking Boka Bay
Crystal clear waters of Budva beach
Diving fun from one of the many nearby 'puntos' around the bay
Waterpolo at the Plavi Horizonti  (Blue Horizon) beach in Lustica
Kotor Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hadley K
Moscow, Russia
“I want to go back”
Reviewed May 21, 2012 for a stay in August 2011
people found this review helpful

I had never been to Kotor, had never heard of it until July 2011. A friend from Russia told me about it. It was a long trip from Phoenix, Arizona USA but well worth it. The plane touched down in Tivat, went through immigration with no problem, grabbed a Taxi and in 15 minutes we were at the old city gates next to the fiord. The sight of this was amazing to me as I walked under the arched intrance to the city. We followed the directions past the big clock and behind the restraunt and found the apartment. Arrangments had been made to pick up the keys in the cafe below. We climbed the steps with our bags in tow and opened the old world door into a cozy modern apartment. Everything we needed was there. A wonderful view and excellent value.
I can not complain about the apartment or the managment because they are top notch and the location is great to get to the market and see the city. There is however a near by bar that played its music WAY to loud and we could not sleep for a few days. Others complained near by I guess because at about 10 PM the music pretty much stopped. The upstairs neighb or was pretty quiet but not the cleanest and one of the cafe's stored there old chairs on the patio and that realy bothered me, I so wanted to enjoy morning coffee or some evening wine in that spot looking up at the old castle.
In the end we had a wonderful 2 week stay and we want to go back!!

Let me add that I am from America and am use to sheets on a bed so if you are like me and enjoy nice cotton sheets either bring your own or ask for this service in advance.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It felt like a real home
Liked least: noise at night
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing