“Delicious cakes ”
Review of Forza Cafe

Forza Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Kotor
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The Moskva Snit is absolutely amazing and I have a picture to add. My earlier data for this restaurant is no longer appropriate and can be disregarded.
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

This cafe is in a lovely location in one of the squares. It serves delicious cakes - and normal portions! Highly recommend for an afternoon treat

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Comfortable outdoor seating, but I came here because of the good reviews on their cakes. And I was not disappointed. The Mosvka cake I ate – with cherries and pineapple- seemed a strange combination, but was very good. The waitress was a bit blunt, but polite enough. And to be honest, I can't blame her really. When I was there, some very tired cruise tourists just sat down around a table resting, but they didn't want to order anything. So she sends them away. 5 minutes later, same scenario with 2 guys. No wonder, at the end of the shift the waitress is not that polite anymore.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We had apple juices here and watched the pedestrian activity.
Very clean toilet but just one for everybody.
Nice friendly staff. The stop was recommended to us by a Dubrovnik guide, not a local.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Don't get ice cream from this stand, despite the queue and central location. Tiny amount of ice cream, poor quality and an exceptionally rude waitress.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Fast service. We tried the Crna torta(lots of chocolate) and the Vocna Korpica(fruit and cream). The cakes aren't amazing but they're good. The waiter was friendly and gave us recommendations. There's only one toilet which is definitely not enough considering the number of tables. We didn't get a receipt but the price seemed fair for what we ordered.