All reviews superior room leopard print sofa bed room was large breakfast room would stay again town centre clean rooms top floor city furniture
Reviewed March 16, 2018

The hotel has a very good location. Upon arriving we were met by a friendly receptionist. Check-in was fast. We were upgraded to a superior room which was a nice detail. Only one of 3 lifts was working and was quite slow. The room was big and had a great view. Decoration was somewhat peculiar - walls in different shades of orange, orange floor, violet curtains, doors and furniture in several shades of brown, golden sofa and an armchair in leopard print. One of the beds was very comfortable, the other one was impossible to sleep in. It desperately needed a change of the mattress. I put the spare duvet double folded between the mattress and the sheet in order to be able to sleep without feeling totally uncomfortable. The fitted carpet needed a change too or at least a through cleaning. Breakfast was not good at all.

Room Tip: higher floors have a great view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dolvamar
Reviewed March 15, 2018

I adore this hotel. All the staff is very polite and helpful. The breakfast included was very well cooked and delicious. I had an amazing experience there and will stay in the hotel again for sure. I highly recommended to stay in this hotel if you are visiting Plovdiv.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 15, 2018

The hotel is nice. It's a little strange in the beginning with its colours, but it is interesting. The hotel stuff was very kind and gave me a better room for the same price. In the evening me and my friends went to try the restaurant - delicious! The chicken with pesto was very good. The waiter was really kind. I will definately go back!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 8, 2018

I've pre-paid by Booking Com. I'm coming later and tired for book in. 'Please paid your 7 nights'. Payment by bank card, invoice... When, five day after, I see the double payment, I telle the reception. Sorry, our manager is busy ( I've never see more 10 persons in this hostel) . The manager hace refused to refund !!! The refund will be by Booking com. / No response to my mail, no apologize !!!
The hot meat for the breakfast = cold ( 2 candels / 4 ) Towels of bed not changed, floor not cleaned... Of course, price is attractive? But it's not a 4 stars.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place, staff was very accommodating, excellent breakfast, nice clean rooms. Perfect location! We were fascinated by the restaurant, the food was lovely. Thank you so much! Staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business