See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a place to sleep that is clean and quite cheap compared to the usual prices in Plovdiv then this is great. It's not luxurious but it's very nice for a 3 star hotel. Breakfast was very basic. We had a great sleep because the curtains blocked out the light nicely. The reception girls were all really lovely.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SarahCardy
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Last minute decision to stay in this hotel for one night and did not regret. Rooms were kind of small but all basics were there and was super clean. Seems to have been recently renovated.

Very friendly front desk girl prepped extra bed for kids since other personnel was not available.

Price was extremely reasonable - about 70 lev for room with double bed + extendable couch.

Mall across street adds to convenience. Street side can be a bit noisy if windows are open.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2016

I stayed at the hotel for a nice weekend with my friends. The place is really cozy, the staff is very kind and helpful, the rooms were very clean :) We will definitely visit the hotel again. I highly recommend it! :)

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2016

We were vising Plovdiv for 4 nights and the hotel was great, staff was friendly. The hotel is close to the Mall and the location was easy to access. Rooms were clean and the hotel was quite. Would recommend the hotel for stay in Plovdiv.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I've stayed 5 days and the hotel is great! The staff was attentive and helpful. My room was absolutely beautiful and immaculately clean. Breakfast had plenty of choices. I wouldn't enjoy my visit to PLovdiv without the stuff of the hotel. I would book next time there again!

Date of stay: August 2016