“Great stay for a great price”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay for a great price”
Reviewed 21 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

“I really liked the interior. Very modern, warm and cozy. The owners were very helpful and attentive. I had a lovely stay and I was amazed by the prime location. I will definitely return to this apartment next time I visit. It is a gem!”

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
29 Dec 2016
Thank You, for great review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$48
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing