All reviews spoke good english clean rooms nice hotel min walk bulgaria centre sea
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Okay, not outstanding, mediocre breakfast, clean sheets, comfortable beds, close to the harbour and the Trainstation. Only one power socket available in my room and I had to move the bed to charge my mobile next to the bed.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Desislava G, Public Relations Manager at Hotel AQUA Varna, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear Ines,

Thank you for your review of our property, we appreciate your feedback!
Your responses help us moving forward!

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Booked here at last minute for brief business trip. The only available room for us was a twin bedded room which wouldn't be my first choice and it was a little cramped. However it was clean and well equipped and it was comfortable.The whole experience was one of genuinely friendly staff and great service. The setting may not be as inviting as the Aqua in Burgas but nevertheless there are no complaints from us. The breakfast was excellent and room quality was adequate for the price we paid. My wife and I enjoyed the spa and fitness centre very much. Although the gym equipment was varied and high quality brand some of the equipment does need repairing. Overall I don't think I have been anywhere where people have been so glad to help you.Well done everyone and you will definitely be seeing us again..

Room Tip: Standard twin bed room is a little cramped.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear David,

We are glad that you were greeted professionally by our staff! We pride ourselves on making the guest feel welcome and providing a nice, clean room for your stay.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

Good location, near to the train station and only 15 minutes away by walking from the city center (the central square with the opera and with the fountain). Free parking in front of the hotel and underground space for those who wants to keep the car warm and safe from the gull attacks. The rooms are very cozy and decorated with style, in ocean colors, decorated with artificial flowers and thematic paintings. You can choose from small/ordinary room to president apartment. The breakfast is on block table, it is not very rich but absolutely enough to fill your stomach. You can also choose as an option a dinner on block table if you want to spend the evening in the hotel. The staff is very kind and very responsive, which complements the pleasant atmosphere. I can say firsthand that the price at which the rooms are offered is definitely worth it and I recommend this place :-)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear kungaro,

Thank you for staying with us! We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us!

Reviewed December 17, 2017

I had the pleasure of feeling at home.
The hotel staff has managed to create a well-being, when you are away from home and when the hotel is your second home.So I hope that this attitude continues and I am convinced, Im coming back with pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear eduardadrian,

Thank you for taking the time to post a 5 star review of your recent stay at AQUA Hotel, Varna! So glad that we were able to create a well-being, when you were away from home.
We appreciate the comments and look forward to welcoming you home in the near future.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Great place for business trips and not only,verry clean,proffesional services and attention to details.Includes a SPA with all needed facilities and restaurant.Underground parking is a plus and possition near the center.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear claudiug307,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property!
Look forward to welcoming you again in the future!